Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRELOAR%20Adam.png

mate footballers could have a head thats looks worse than an Apes arse and still pull a good looking woman. lol

mate footballers could have a head thats looks worse than an Apes arse and still pull a good looking woman. lol
Yep

and they could also look like a 14 year old manlet and pull one (marc murphy)

Eh... the pic I've seen of his missus wasn't really that great, Horse head comes to mind.

Dat face. It's like he is looking at a reflection of himself. :p

Wasn't there a rumour on SEN we were looking at Townsend also from GWS?

lol . Single Footballer is out on the town with a few mates .

Footballer "I play AFL "

Hot looking bird " ok lets have sex"

I'm a fireman and chicks are weird there too.
Best thing ever is when you go out for a drink with the blokes and you want to be a campaigner you pick one of the boys and make sure a lot of girls know he's a fireman.
All over him.
Best one I was talking to this girl and I pointed to the other blokes and said yeah they are firemen.
Are you too?
No I just fix the trucks I say trying to be a smartarse.
She excitedly gathers a whole bunch of her friends and says "all these guys are firemen!!!"
All friends latch on and one speaks to me and the girl I first spoke to said " oh he fixes the trucks"
Girl just turns away .
Boys were pissing themselves for ages.
.... Anyway back on it..
Reckon we will get Yarran?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just what in the **** is so appealing about playing for Geelong?
Been a pretty well run club for the last 15 years.
Exceptional really.

I love the way he attacks the football and the man. I've always maintained you need a bit of c&%t in you to be able to win a flag. His kicking is a worry as is his ability to win the football but as a run with player/inside mid he'd improve our list for sure.
Isn't that meant to be the same with Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back