Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying to plan Xmas with divorced parents ****en shits me
I am working Xmas Day and my Mum lost her s**t like the whole day was cancelled. Spare me the tantrum woman, you aren't the one going to work :thumbsdown:

I am working Xmas Day and my Mum lost her s**t like the whole day was cancelled. Spare me the tantrum woman, you aren't the one going to work :thumbsdown:
My mum's the one who's working, until 1. My dad and my inlaws both want Xmas lunch...
I have to fit mum's family, the inlaws, and dad's family into lunch and dinner on xmas day somehow. Someone always gets shunted to Xmas Eve and they're never happy about it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mum's the one who's working, until 1. My dad and my inlaws both want Xmas lunch...
I have to fit mum's family, the inlaws, and dad's family into lunch and dinner on xmas day somehow. Someone always gets shunted to Xmas Eve and they're never happy about it!
Sounds a bit like my sister and her bf. We usually do stuff with intermediate family in the am and then go to cousins house in the pm where they have this massive All day thing with both sides of their family. The boyfriend's parents are divorced and they have have 2 events obviously. One does a late breakfast and one does lunch. So last year we fit in intermediate stuff in the early morning before they rushed to Greensborough for the late breakfast then rushed to to Mernda for lunch and then eventuAlly turned up to our cousins side on Brunswick. Madness

Trying to organise a night out tonight. Everyone wants to do something different and by the end of it I can barely be stuffed going anymore

Maybe you and akkaps should head out together

Sounds a bit like my sister and her bf. We usually do stuff with intermediate family in the am and then go to cousins house in the pm where they have this massive All day thing with both sides of their family. The boyfriend's parents are divorced and they have have 2 events obviously. One does a late breakfast and one does lunch. So last year we fit in intermediate stuff in the early morning before they rushed to Greensborough for the late breakfast then rushed to to Mernda for lunch and then eventuAlly turned up to our cousins side on Brunswick. Madness
It's ****ed. Next year I'm putting in for annual leave and having xmas by myself.

How long you got to go?

Next Friday lunchtime = kids are gone.
Then one week + a day of meetings and s**t
Tues 15th = staff last day/ luncheon. 3.30pm **** off suckers
School doesn't finish that early does it? I remember having school up until the 19th/20th December some years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back