Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few school friends on Facebook but I don't see any of them, although when I went to Toowoomba a couple of months ago I caught up with one of my best friends from school who lives there now.

Yeah f*****g school gave me the shits as well. Even though I was the dux of the year in year 12 I didn't mind the odd scrap if a c*** asked for it, and I often got landed in strife over my school years for belting c***s who deserved it.

C***s.

My 10 year reunion was last week, I did not go and had no interest in going. I talk to two people from my year level, if I wanted to know/care what anyone else was doing, I'd talk to them.

Not to mention it was $55 to cover things like decorations and ******* door prizes. ******* joke.

Have never attended any school reunions - I figured that I didn't like them when I was there so why the * would I want to see them now.
I always envisage that it would be similar to Romy and Michelle, because I seriously can't imagine anyone but the cool kids Looking to recapture their glory days actually wanting to attend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have never attended any school reunions - I figured that I didn't like them when I was there so why the **** would I want to see them now.
I always envisage that it would be similar to Romy and Michelle, because I seriously can't imagine anyone but the cool kids Looking to recapture their glory days actually wanting to attend.
In a year level of approx 180-200, apparently only 60 or so attended.
Do public schools have reunions or is it only of private that do
lol really?

Nutella refusing to personalise a jar for a girl named Isis.
Those bastards have ruined what is actually quite a nice name for a girl :mad: (among their other crimes)

I skipped my 15th year reunion earlier this year. All my closest friends were from high school, so we've all kept in touch anyway.

My year level was big though. Maybe 380 students so I'd forget alot of names of those I haven't seen since or care to.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Out of the bottom 40 ive only actually heard of Disaster Movie and Epic Movie. Jurassic Shark sounds horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back