Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies win 2-1

• West Indies win 2-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sri Lanka 2012/13 was actually a decent series outside of the Melbourne test. Yes, it went 3-0, but they took Hobart to the last session and the Matthew Wade hundred was the difference in Sydney.

I rate Blackwood highly, hopefully he has a good series. Bravo needs to pull his finger out and live up to his potential. Holder is the most impressive West Indian in a very long time.
And Melbourne they lost 3 players during that test from meory one been Sangakarra. Admittedly did bat poorly in the first dig when all were fit.

How do you get rolled by this attack..

Yeah it looks grim for this series being any good by this result. AB field is usually a really flat pitch so I doubt the pitch is playing up although the weather is ordinary. Humid condition with plenty of showers and rain about.

You get the feeling that we may see Bravo and Holder batting together a lot during this series despite the fact one bats 3 and the other bats 7/8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. We don't want to burn bridges for essentially no reason. And Gayle doesn't give a rats arse about test cricket.
2 triple hundreds may suggest otherwise.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

First game in the country though. Kiwis looked like a bunch of crabs until the second test, too.
Kiwis couldn't take a wicket, but they were still making runs against some test standard attacks. Windies are getting rolled by a bunch of nobodies.

Bravo a strike rate of about 30. Wondering if its the bowling or he is just having a net?

Could Crlos Brathwaite be batting his way into a spot? Probably hard for him to get in given he is a similliar type of player to Holder and not as good with the ball as Holder.

Boof has now become a jibberer like Rod Marsh. What a shame. I used to respect the man but now being in the CA setup has completely brainwashed him as well. Apparently the selectors think NCN has ' something special ' according to Boof. They actually speak out of their arse now.

Back