Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Frang, your player sponsor photo I got can now go with the Colyer and Fantasia one's I had too.

i may be a jinx
Can you sponsor parish next year :p

One of the biggest what-if’s I can remember. Genuinely hope he does a Ted Richards and it works out for him, he’s too talented for it not to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really happy for him because he couldn't be going to a better club for his talent.

They've got the McCartins and Rampee to do the running and they've got their ground defence sorted (or at least to a top 4 to 6 standard).

At this point in time I'd much rather see Reid, Eyre and/or Brand realise potential and take a spot in the back 6 as Ridley is a better player in the role Francis is suited to.

Nah. He'll go to Sydney, we'll see more of the same (if he cracks a game) and people will continue to make excuses for him rather than accept he wasn't the player they hoped he'd be.
That's fair, I believe in the talent. It's all between the ears. He has clearly been targeted because of said talent.
He just needs confidence and development. I strongly believe he will be a good player for them.

Rimshot Badum Bum GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back