Toast 100 games to Shuey

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Shuperman, love this guy has been my favourite player for a number of years now, liked hearing in his interview that he loves the club, has never contemplated leaving and wants to finish his career at the Eagles.

For those that don't follow Shuey on Instagram.

10518292_1606913806264988_2023588970_n.jpg

- Love this footy club, and the boys I play with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A whole heap of man love for the dog. An ex Victorian who bleeds blue and gold and hasn't got an enemy in the world speaks volumes for the young man.

Should have been named captain IMO, but I guess the spiritual leader tag also sits pretty well with him.

He has gone through a lot more than people go through in a lifetime and for him to fully embrace West Coast is inspiring. Almost enough to make me pen a letter to the great man.

A whole heap of man love for the dog. An ex Victorian who bleeds blue and gold and hasn't got an enemy in the world speaks volumes for the young man.

Should have been named captain IMO, but I guess the spiritual leader tag also sits pretty well with him.

He has gone through a lot more than people go through in a lifetime and for him to fully embrace West Coast is inspiring. Almost enough to make me pen a letter to the great man.
Yeh I was baffled when they didn't even give him a chance as captain last year.

He'll probably captain for a year then give it to Duggan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh I was baffled when they didn't even give him a chance as captain last year.

He'll probably captain for a year then give it to Duggan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was a little too, but it seems like he has been learning leadership anyway, without pressure.

I would love for him to be the next captain of the eagles. I also love the fact that he is a little less drilled in public speaking- during interviews i always wonder will he say something outrageous because he didn't think vs a Naitanui who could be a politician.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back