Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he is allowed to have a run on the wing this friday.

Dont like the sound of a draftee playing Back pocket in such a big game- ease him in but not as sub

I'm tipping BOG. ;)

sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

I reckon they'll put him as sub. The coaches seem to like doing that with debutants... sigh. I hope not though.
Really hoping McKenzie gets a full game too, we need his foot skills

And if not ...

images

Great Scott!

My team:

B: Luke. Hunter. Grima/Tippet
HB: J-Mac. Hansen. Mullet
C: Atley. Dal Santo. Wells
HF: LT. Petrie. Jack
F: Harvey. Black. Currie

Foll: Goldy. Cunners. Basti

IC: Gibson, Wood, B-Mac, Adams (sub)

My team:

B: Luke. Hunter. Grima/Tippet
HB: J-Mac. Hansen. Mullet
C: Atley. Dal Santo. Wells
HF: LT. Petrie. Jack
F: Harvey. Black. Currie

Foll: Goldy. Cunners. Basti

IC: Gibson, Wood, B-Mac, Adams (sub)

Pretty good. But I could see Sammy Wright in for Wood or Adams. Still not sure Currie will be in the team - even though Scott said he'll be named in the squad.

Pretty good. But I could see Sammy Wright in for Wood or Adams. Still not sure Currie will be in the team - even though Scott said he'll be named in the squad.

On reflection, Wright's record on Goddard is pretty good. He replaces Wood I guess.

I hope he is allowed to have a run on the wing this friday.

Dont like the sound of a draftee playing Back pocket in such a big game- ease him in but not as sub

Would likely get a Zac Merret or other 1st gamer type as an introduction.

The boy can defend someone his own size you don`t need to worry about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke to debut, Nicky Dal to debut, Tippet looking likely, Currie likely, Wood maybe. When was the last time there were so many new guys playing for us. Exciting times and looking forward to team selection.

A team of mine in Ultimate Footy (draft-based fantasy game). It's a dynasty league and I've got Luke locked in year after year. Stoked.

My backline is fairly similar, love ultimate footy! Swallows score was mighty handy, something similar from Silver would be nice ;)

Luke to debut, Nicky Dal to debut, Tippet looking likely, Currie likely, Wood maybe. When was the last time there were so many new guys playing for us. Exciting times and looking forward to team selection.

R1 2007 we had four debutants including LT and Lachie. Almost beat Collingwood... that one has stuck in my mind because I occasionally crept out of the foetal position into which I was sent by Shannon Grant's poster to remind myself that our future was still bright. There have probably been others the stats gurus can recall - Marstermind ?

R1 2007 we had four debutants including LT and Lachie. Almost beat Collingwood... that one has stuck in my mind because I occasionally crept out of the foetal position into which I was sent by Shannon Grant's poster to remind myself that our future was still bright. There have probably been others the stats gurus can recall - Marstermind ?

Ahh yes, the '50m penalty that wasn't a 50m penalty' game.

Ahh yes, the '50m penalty that wasn't a 50m penalty' game.

Yep that's right. Free inside 50, puts him on an angle top of the box. Still should have slotted it.

Made up for it the next year when Campbell ran riot and who pops up with a 50m penalty in the last and slots it through? S Grant.

Karma. Will happen again tomorrow night when Big Goldie kicks the winning goal after the siren.

Silver has all the weapons and he knows well enough how to use them. It's all about adjusting to the pace now and I'm excited to see how it all unfolds. If he gets a few nice touches early look for him to go on with it!

That video of junior telling his dad he got a game was a crack up, "You better get a kick, there is no point getting a game and not getting a kick"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back