Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Atley going nowhere in a hurry and Wells as useful as an inflatable anchor we should probably push Silver onto a wing prematurely, couldn't play any worse than the other options.

Agree, He is just the Gary Lyon stretcher joke of Big Footy. Was funny in 2004 but 10 years later it just gets boring!!!

I think this clip sums up the progression of people's opinion of Jozeph. And it also sums up his one joke. And it also ends the way we'd like his heavily flogged dead horse joke to end.

Will have to go to one of wingard, Monfries or gray this week. Probably gray with atley and Macmillan taking the other two respectively.

Can and won't be surprised if he plays an effective lock down role and secures a nom with his rebounding ability.
Equal high 5 r50s against the dogs with 16/18 possies effective!

I really hate how grundy and daniher are eligible for the rising star. Such a joke. How unfair is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He will be our next captain- bookmark, engrave, tattoo it.

He has shown great leadership in both games.

Against the dogs grima gave that free kick near the square. thommo had a go at grima and Luke runs over and gives then both a pat and they calm down.
The kid will be hodge like. A smart operator and is a hardass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My theory is that early in the year they have a list of players will be good enough to be nominated many weeks through out the year. See O'Meara, Crouch Wines etc in 2013.

A lot of these kids run out of gas towards the end of year so when someone NOT on the list like Buckley plays a good game (and it was a good game) they'll get the nomination because someone like McDonald is more than likely to play an absolute blinder at some point and he can get his nom then. Otherwise we'll get to round 19 some kid will get a nomination for a 5 possession game because all the other kids who played well are already nominated.

And Luke has an extra game on him, that's why I reckon he's stiff

He probably got negative votes after the first game. :p He has been getting better with each game. Don't give a stuff about the rising star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back