• Langford

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Weller

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Menadue

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The swear filter on here means that I can never be sure if you guys are calling each other c***nts or campaigners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both

In all seriousness I vote for Menadue, reckon he could be exactly what we need as far as X factor goes.

always knew you would be a fan of Menudo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think we will go Durdin if available. Still think we will go mid. Our more recent history is midfield first, then KPP with later picks.

Remember how Grundy slid a few years ago despite being seen as the 3-5 best prospect.

I'm pretty confident we will take Durdin if he is on the board unless Petracca or Brayshaw are there too.

Don't think we will go Durdin if available. Still think we will go mid. Our more recent history is midfield first, then KPP with later picks.

Remember how Grundy slid a few years ago despite being seen as the 3-5 best prospect.

Grundy is more a ruckman whereas Durdin is more a KPP than can help in Ruck . Big difference!!!!

I think one poster said Dimma wasn't keen on high picks for ruckman generally. I am not sure that relates to KPP!!

If a quality one slips you really have to grab them IMO!! That is unless you are loaded like GWS which doesn't happen for normal clubs

Grundy is more a ruckman whereas Durdin is more a KPP than can help in Ruck . Big difference!!!!

I think one poster said Dimma wasn't keen on high picks for ruckman generally. I am not sure that relates to KPP!!

If a quality one slips you really have to grab them IMO!! That is unless you are loaded like GWS which doesn't happen for normal clubs

May be your right insofar as ruckman v KPP, and a good point you make. I guess it hasn't been tested either way. Would not be disappointed with Durdin either.

100% agree with you as well about quality. Take best player available. Though admittedly it gets murkier the closer you get to success. To you take the quality who would possible be surplus to requirements (in general, not specifically regarding Durdin) or take the player most likely to increase your chances of success.

Good point you make though either way.

Back