• Langford

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Weller

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Menadue

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I really cant see anyway the suns could pass on weller to be honest, just too much of a good fit for so many reasons
Easily worth #8-#12 and woth a little stretch even if its considered a stretch
Queensland boy - That alone is a fantastic marketing tool as well as having some home grown talent that would be such a feel good for the GC'ers
He's not really a QLD boy as he hasn't been up there long enough to qualify for a zone selection. He's originally from Tassie.
I'm sure he's on their list for #8, question is he at the top of the list?

He's not really a QLD boy as he hasn't been up there long enough to qualify for a zone selection. He's originally from Tassie.
I'm sure he's on their list for #8, question is he at the top of the list?

Would have thought the GC's biggest weakness is KPP. In this draft with so many I can see them forsaking Weller for say a Durdin or a Goddard or a Lever (if he slips).

Would have thought the GC's biggest weakness is KPP. In this draft with so many I can see them forsaking Weller for say a Durdin or a Goddard or a Lever (if he slips).
Would be great for us if both Gold Coast & Geelong go tall, especially with Moore locked in at 9
GWS will shape this draft with picks 6 & 7

Would be great for us if both Gold Coast & Geelong go tall, especially with Moore locked in at 9
GWS will shape this draft with picks 6 & 7

And you have to think that Geelong would possibly target a big at 10 too. Knowing that Lonergan are post 30, and the fact they missed out on Frawley. It looks as if they will trial Blicsavs there, and I cannot testify to my knowledge of the majority of their list but they would require another backman. With Marchbank, Durdin, Lever, Goddard there, it may be a unique opportunity to look at that.

Also, they may be highly into Pickett at 10 as replacement for Christensen, and the fact they jumped the WEagles for pick 10 makes it a distinct possibility.

Would absolutely love Weller if he could slide to us, otherwise would be more than happy with Duggan. Should both be able to contribute from their first season, let them play half back as they develop physically and then move them into the middle in a couple of years, both should end up really good players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back