NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From the couch it doesn't look like the Panthers offense has handled the occasion well at all. The Broncos Defense has been very good but there has been some ordinary fumbles by the Panthers.

Agree. Our receivers have killed drives on numerous occasions and when we finally get something going, Tolbert fumbles the ball on a 11 yard run.

There is choking going on but the majority of it hasnt been from our QB.

Denver's D is as good as i thought it would be, you get limited opportunities to make big plays against them and guys are literally letting those opportunties slip through their fingers.

If we cant hold catches or hold onto the football when running it we have no hope.

Cam isnt the issue.

I said a TD or less margin to either team prior to the game, Denver leading isnt a surprise to me but the way some of our players are playing is.

everything about this half time show looks weird.

The cards for the crowd at the beginning
these customes for bruno mars and his entourage
lighting to this chicks entrance

It looks so weird I dont even know if it's actually at Santa Clara or being taped and planted with a Levis Stadium background for the tv viewer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. Our receivers have killed drives on numerous occasions and when we finally get something going, Tolbert fumbles the ball on a 11 yard run.

There is choking going on but the majority of it hasnt been from our QB.

Denver's D is as good as i thought it would be, you get limited opportunities to make big plays against them and guys are literally letting those opportunties slip through their fingers.

If we cant hold catches or hold onto the football when running it we have no hope.

Cam isnt the issue.

I said a TD or less margin to either team prior to the game, Denver leading isnt a sruprise to me but the way some of our players are playing is.

I feel terrible. We are only 6 down but that seems like 26 with the way we are playing.

I feel terrible. We are only 6 down but that seems like 26 with the way we are playing.

I feel frustrated, never thought this was going to be easy though.

everything about this half time show looks weird.

The cards for the crowd at the beginning
these customes for bruno mars and his entourage
lighting to this chicks entrance

It looks so weird I dont even know if it's actually at Santa Clara or being taped and planted with a Levis Stadium background for the tv viewer.

Sounds like CBS audio feed is rooted as well.....crap music aside

Back