1. Melbourne – Jack Watts (VIC)
2. West Coast – Daniel Rich (WA)
3. Fremantle – Nicholas Naitanui (WA)
4. Port Adelaide – Tyrone Vickery (VIC)
5. Essendon – Chris Yarran (WA)
6. Carlton – Michael Hurley (VIC)
7. Brisbane – Steele Sidebottom (VIC)
8. Richmond – Hamish Hartlett (SA)
9. North Melbourne – Shaun McKernan (VIC)
10. Adelaide – Jack Ziebell (VIC)
11. Collingwood – Tom Swift (WA)
12. Sydney – Lewis Johnstone (SA)
13. St Kilda – Sam Blease (VIC)
14. Western Bulldogs – Aayce Cordy (VIC)
15. Geelong – Michael Walters (WA)
16. Hawthorn – Jackson Trengove (VIC)

Priority

17. Melbourne – Daniel Hanneberry (VIC)
18. West Coast – Ashley Smith (VIC)

2nd Round

19. Melbourne – Rhys O’Keefe (SA)
20. West Coast – Neville Jetta (WA)
21. Fremantle – Stephen Hill (WA)
22. Port Adelaide – Matthew Broadbent (SA)
23. Essendon – Nick Heyne (VIC)
24. Fremantle – Mitch Robinson (TAS)
25. Brisbane – Nick Suban (VIC)
26. Richmond – Aaron Cornelious (TAS)
27. North Melbourne – Luke Shuey (VIC)
28. Adelaide – David Zaharakis (VIC)
29. Collingwood – Dayne Beams (QLD)
30. Sydney – Tom Lynch (VIC)
31. Western Bulldogs – Ryan Schoenmakers (SA)
32. Western Bulldogs – Jayden Post (VIC)
33. Geelong – Jordan Lislie (VIC)
34. Hawthorn – James Strauss (VIC)

I'll do a full one later. Your thoughts?

very good from a freo perspective. good to see someone putting yarran up there, no way he'll fall out of the first round as some think. hill probably wont slide so much but i think hurley will. id be very surprised if ziebell made it past the kangaroos.

very good effort though.

suban is mentioned twice. maybe one was pearce?

I have looked at a few of these drafts and I am puzzled as to why some of them have North taking McKernan with pick 9.

North have McIntosh, Hale, Goldstein, Petrie, Edwards, Josh Smith, Tarrant, Wundke and Brown.

Why on earth would North take Sean McKernan with pick 9?

especially when ziebell, blease and johnstone are still available..

I have looked at a few of these drafts and I am puzzled as to why some of them have North taking McKernan with pick 9.

North have McIntosh, Hale, Goldstein, Petrie, Edwards, Josh Smith, Tarrant, Wundke and Brown.

Why on earth would North take Sean McKernan with pick 9?
Brown shouldnt be on the list, average footballer. Edwards is a medium forward and McIntosh, Goldstein and Hale are all ruchman. Petrie plays in the backline these days and atleast 25? Tarrant will be a good KF. IMO McKernan could play back or forward and has one thing Wundke and Smith dont and thats pace. I could see you guys taking Blease though.

Can you explain why Geelong would take Walters with our first pick?

Would have thought it more likely that we would take Trengove if that scenario played out. Would address our need for either another quality tall forward or back option.

The names thrown up look good though.
Just think he is the better player. Dont think they would overlook a more talented play for someone who is taller.

Ziebell and Zaharakis, I would be extremly happy.
I dont think Adelaide would take two midfielder though, especially after they had said there 'going tall' this draft.
Probably will go a Schoenmakers 2nd round if we get Ziebell.
Good job though.

Brown shouldnt be on the list, average footballer. Edwards is a medium forward and McIntosh, Goldstein and Hale are all ruchman. Petrie plays in the backline these days and atleast 25? Tarrant will be a good KF. IMO McKernan could play back or forward and has one thing Wundke and Smith dont and thats pace. I could see you guys taking Blease though.

My point is that all the players I mentioned are marking forwards and ruckman, just like McKernan. North has had to resort to playing undersized players like Gibson and Firrito on opposition tall forwards and the midfield is in serious need of an overhaul.

I can't see any way North would choose a player like McKernan over a dozen other players, especially onballers and defenders.

very good from a freo perspective. good to see someone putting yarran up there, no way he'll fall out of the first round as some think. hill probably wont slide so much but i think hurley will. id be very surprised if ziebell made it past the kangaroos.

very good effort though.

suban is mentioned twice. maybe one was pearce?

agree. im dancing in the street nude (which isnt a pretty site) for joy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell, what are the problems with his game? 10 is too low for mine, you must see something I don't, very underrated around here. Don't think I've seen him go higher than 6th in any mock TBH, even that is a steal for mine.

i have ziebell going to essendon at five, can see him ultimately being the best mid out of this draft. great player at the moment but has heaps of room to get even better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back