2009 EFL Div 2 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mulgrave. And I think I have every right

Mate, you are a dead set flog. Why would you constantly slag off Mully and then say that's where you're from? I note your username with interest, are you one of those hack cricketers from down there who continually snipe and barb each other and the footy club?

I'm not with Mully any more but grew up there, played my first open age footy there and have a lot of mates there still and love the place. Saw the last quarter of the GF and felt gutted for them. However at this time they clearly don't need peanuts like you slagging them off, so ease up knackers.

Mate, you are a dead set flog. Why would you constantly slag off Mully and then say that's where you're from? I note your username with interest, are you one of those hack cricketers from down there who continually snipe and barb each other and the footy club?

I'm not with Mully any more but grew up there, played my first open age footy there and have a lot of mates there still and love the place. Saw the last quarter of the GF and felt gutted for them. However at this time they clearly don't need peanuts like you slagging them off, so ease up knackers.

If you actually read the thread. It would say I'm from MFC. So enjoy another year basking in the glory of being a bridesmaid again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back