2013/14 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlton have sacked Chris Powell. They are bottom of the league, but have three and four games in hand on their relegation rivals.

Personally think that's a weird sacking. He's been there for a fair while. With the amount of games they have in hand it's impossible to tell what their real league position is.

Personally think that's a weird sacking. He's been there for a fair while. With the amount of games they have in hand it's impossible to tell what their real league position is.

He was the ninth longest serving-manager in the Premier League and Football League - at three years and two months!

Apparently Powell and Charlton's new owner were in talks about a new deal, but ultimately couldn't agree on the future strategy of the club.

Bit of a shame, Powell was one of the nicest guys going around. Should get picked up again. Was it effective immediately?

Leicester thumped Barnsley 3-0 just then, Vardy with 2 goals and an assist. There were calls to take Kasper off at the end as all he was doing was standing there getting a cold :D

15 points clear of 3rd and it seems just about certain that we are going up. Undefeated in the league since losing to Brighton back in December. :thumbsu:

Bit of a shame, Powell was one of the nicest guys going around. Should get picked up again. Was it effective immediately?

Leicester thumped Barnsley 3-0 just then, Vardy with 2 goals and an assist. There were calls to take Kasper off at the end as all he was doing was standing there getting a cold :D

15 points clear of 3rd and it seems just about certain that we are going up. Undefeated in the league since losing to Brighton back in December. :thumbsu:

Yep you're surely up now. :thumbsu:

Yep you're surely up now. :thumbsu:
Certainly looks that way. Blackpool at home on Saturday should be another easy 3 points.

Unbeaten in 15 league games.

Only need 10 points from 12 games to match last year's 87 point winning tally. We are only 2 points off the tally that got you Auto Promoted last season as well.

Could very well crack 100 points which would be a serious achievement

This has truly been a special season for us :thumbsu:

What a marathon the Championship is. Weve gone from scoring for fun to not being able to find the net.
5 games now although I bet that changes against F****t next Sat

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to think he's getting worse with age.

Like whinging when Spurs got a dodgy penalty first game of the PL Season after being promoted on the back of something like 16 penalties.

Rhodes scores a hat-trick against his former club, back up to 10th now. Looks like we've got you this weekend Jatz ;)
Haha good luck, were now unbeaten in 15 games ;)

It's at yours yeah? Could see it ending in a draw.

80 points with 11 games remaining :thumbsu:

Came back from a goal down at halftime to win 3-1.

I'm now 100% convinced we're going up now. 17 points clear of third now.

We're generally quite strong at Ewood Park, my tip would probably be a draw as well. The other end of the table's also fairly interesting, its looking like Millwall will probably be dragged into the relegation zone :D

We're generally quite strong at Ewood Park, my tip would probably be a draw as well. The other end of the table's also fairly interesting, its looking like Millwall will probably be dragged into the relegation zone :D
Just in time to get an in form Rhodes haha. If anyone can handle him, it will be us I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back