2013/14 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe it's just me but as a neutral 5 goals in a game regardless of the quality of the opposition is still entertaining.

If I'd watched City-Fulham live I would have enjoyed it regardless of the sack of s**t that is Fulham.

It's just you :thumbsu: City still scored quality goals, this was just utter tripe from start to finish.

Great for Derby of course.

Not even sure why you're arguing this seen as you never saw the game :confused:

All I said was that I was surprised that you thought a game with five goals in it was terrible for a neutral. If they were all embarrassingly comedy of error goals then fair enough. Not sure why you're feeling the need to arc up at me in every thread though.

All I said was that I was surprised that you thought a game with five goals in it was terrible for a neutral. If they were all embarrassingly comedy of error goals then fair enough. Not sure why you're feeling the need to arc up at me in every thread though.
I'm not arced up. Just not sure why you need to throw your 2c into a topic that you nothing about.

Anyway, moving on :thumbsu:

I'm not arced up. Just not sure why you need to throw your 2c into a topic that you nothing about.

Anyway, moving on :thumbsu:

Because I had a mate who is a Forest fan who watched and so was giving me updates so I came in here to chat about the game?

Forest have sacked Davies. BBC story here.

Warnock caretaker for rest of the season.
Hahahahaha :D To be fair to the idiot, half his squad has been decimated by injuries.

Warnock isn't any more liked so that could be interesting. They won't make the playoffs from here I wouldn't have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread will be a lot more entetaining next year without you two arguing in it :)

Be careful what you wish for. Imagine this but every week in the EPL threads. Will be oh so enjoyable if/when we get the double over the fox s**t.

It really won't be, I reckon between the two of them they make up around 1 in every 2 posts in here. This thread will be a lot quieter next season.

I reckon if I stopped posting on this board in general the post rate would drop by about 50%....

What am I doing with my life.

There's always the usual Arsenal v Spurs v Man Utd v Man City v Liverpool pissing contest to keep us entertained.

Doing my best to add v Hull City on the end there.. I guarantee most members of this board have entirely changed their perception of Hull after this season. :p

But anyway, the Championship..

Who's everyone's tips to go up out of interest? Looking at the top 6 it almost looks just about settled, give or take one team. Leicester, Burnley and Derby maybe?

Doing my best to add v Hull City on the end there.. I guarantee most members of this board have entirely changed their perception of Hull after this season. :p

But anyway, the Championship..

Who's everyone's tips to go up out of interest? Looking at the top 6 it almost looks just about settled, give or take one team. Leicester, Burnley and Derby maybe?
Not a bad shout. The top two are all but there IMO.

Wigan are my smoky to go up via the playoffs :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back