2014/15 Capital One Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Bournemouth 2 - 1 West Brom
MK Dons 1 - 2 Sheff Utd
Shrewsbury 1 - 2 Chelsea
Fulham 2 - 5 Derby
Liverpool 2 - 1 Swansea

Bit of an upset ith Bournemouth getting up over West Brom. Big in for Derby too.

Wonder if this is the first time under Pardew we can get past the 4th round.

City away, couldn't have made it any harder.

We'll probably play a similar team to the team that took on Spurs (no Cisse, Tiote, Williamson or De Jong from our best side) and Riviere also likely to miss.

Aarons could make his return though. Him and Sammy on the wings would be nice to see. Maybe Cabella to get a start.

MK Dons 1 - 2 Sheff Utd
Shrewsbury 1 - 2 Chelsea
Fulham 2 - 5 Derby
Liverpool 2 - 1 Swansea

Bit of an upset ith Bournemouth getting up over West Brom. Big in for Derby too.

First time they've ever made the quarter finals, which is great to see.

Hoping Soton play a full strength side tomorrow against Stoke, since I think they did play a strong side in the last round. Though I'm sure Shade can confirm?

First time they've ever made the quarter finals, which is great to see.

Hoping Soton play a full strength side tomorrow against Stoke, since I think they did play a strong side in the last round. Though I'm sure Shade can confirm?
Yes it was a fairly strong unit id expect most of our starting 11 to play.

but the likes of tadic, steven davis and fonte to get a rest.

MK Dons 1 - 2 Sheff Utd
Shrewsbury 1 - 2 Chelsea
Fulham 2 - 5 Derby
Liverpool 2 - 1 Swansea

Bournemouth wrecking havoc in the Midlands. Smashing Birmingham 8-0 and then knocking out the Baggies in the one week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to be through to the quarters. I expect City, Southampton and Spurs to join the other 5 who got through last night. Obviously I would prefer Bournemouth, Sheffield Utd or Derby in the last 8.

Everyone would want one of those three and the other two to play each other.

Happy to be through to the quarters. I expect City, Southampton and Spurs to join the other 5 who got through last night. Obviously I would prefer Bournemouth, Sheffield Utd or Derby in the last 8.

We'd lose 3-2 to Bournemouth and Skrtel would score all 5 goals.

Another cracking shift from the King, 3 goals in 3 games. Not bad for a 36 year old, may have lost a bit of speed but none of his spirit.

Looks like he was just lacking motivation last season for Gala and wasn't finished after all. Great to see him doing well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back