2014/15 Capital One Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha if that's the case I think you boys might need more folklore!

Lol, it was * funny and something w are going to laugh about for years. Don't worry buddy we still are creating plenty, nothing wrong with having a laugh along the way.

I don't expect you to be able to see the funny side of it.

Last edited:

History talk again.

Chelsea won, Gerrard slipped and it cost Liverpool. That's what people remember.

Titles are won over 38 games, not 1. Besides, we had no right to be anywhere near the title with a young inexperienced squad. And still finishing above Chelsea even with the special one ' s messianic homecoming is a damn fine effort in my book.

Titles are won over 38 games, not 1. Besides, we had no right to be anywhere near the title with a young inexperienced squad. And still finishing above Chelsea even with the special one ' s messianic homecoming is a damn fine effort in my book.

Agree with this.

While I appreciate the whole "this does not slip" irony and have no problem with Chelsea or other team's fans chanting whatever they like, I think the real embarrassment here is that Chelsea, despite their billions and the return of the "Special One" contrived to finish below Liverpool.

Spurs will choke if Kane and Eriksen and Vertonghen don't start.

Don't get why Sheffield United put all their energy into cup comps over the last 2-3 years yet they haven't been promoted in that time, weird mentality. Seen they were sitting 7th or 8th just outside the play off spots last time I looked at the League One table.

Spurs will choke if Kane and Eriksen and Vertonghen don't start.

Don't get why Sheffield United put all their energy into cup comps over the last 2-3 years yet they haven't been promoted in that time, weird mentality. Seen they were sitting 7th or 8th just outside the play off spots last time I looked at the League One table.
The amount of PL sides they've beaten is great but the stats are also taken out of proportion. They've been relegation threatened sides who have thrown in weaker sides against them and against Southampton who have a small squad and are a genuine top 4 threat. We definitely can't underestimate them at their home with just the 1 goal lead but having seen them 1st hand I don't see how they'll score without it being a lot more of an open game, which should play into our hands.

Diego Costa you filthy c*nt. Ref missed that one so he could be looking at a little holiday when they get to reviewing the game later.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 massive saves from Courtois in the last few minutes. Are his mits regulation size or what! Huge presence between the sticks.

Hate games like this. So much bitching and cheating and putting so much pressure on the ref he's lost all control of the game.
Agreed. Fabregas deliberately bumped Oliver about ten minutes ago.

Yes they should have had a penalty but this Chelsea team don't half like a stamp off the ball and a whinge to the refs. Getting out of control.

I'm at work so I won't get to see the game until this arvo, but there seems to be some banging on about a missed pen?

Hows Zouma been going?
Certainly was a missed pen.

Zouma has been good. Made a mistake which almost let Sterling in but he recovered really well and won it back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back