2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharp is still quality for a Championship side. Wonder if that means Smith is out the door, supposedly in talks with Cellino over his future. Holloway is very keen on bringing him in to sort out a very lackluster strikeforce.
Supposedly there's contract talks to be had soon. I rate him, hope he stays. Would love him to get a crack at playing 90 minutes, read somewhere he was the most subbed on player in the league last year, but what he offers for 20 odd minutes at the end of a level game is very very useful

Supposedly there's contract talks to be had soon. I rate him, hope he stays. Would love him to get a crack at playing 90 minutes, read somewhere he was the most subbed on player in the league last year, but what he offers for 20 odd minutes at the end of a level game is very very useful

Listening to the game at the Den and by all reports was a handful when he came on. Stopped Millwall pressing and forced them deep. Got on the end of a couple crosses but just couldn't finish.

Poleon, Morison (could be good if he sorted his head out), Doukara, Ajose, Smith. If reports are true that you are getting Nile Ranger and Billy Sharp I'm thinking one of those has to go.

You'd think Doukara won't be sent back to Italy, Ajose is a new signing and will stay. Poleon is young and shows promise. Morison is apparently in Hockaday's plans but who knows with Cellino pulling the strings. I'm thinking one of the two of Morison or Smith will be leaving if Leed's get their man. Problem with Morison is finding someone who'd want him on his wages that I'd consider generous for his rather limited output.

Listening to the game at the Den and by all reports was a handful when he came on. Stopped Millwall pressing and forced them deep. Got on the end of a couple crosses but just couldn't finish.

Poleon, Morison (could be good if he sorted his head out), Doukara, Ajose, Smith. If reports are true that you are getting Nile Ranger and Billy Sharp I'm thinking one of those has to go.

You'd think Doukara won't be sent back to Italy, Ajose is a new signing and will stay. Poleon is young and shows promise. Morison is apparently in Hockaday's plans but who knows with Cellino pulling the strings. I'm thinking one of the two of Morison or Smith will be leaving if Leed's get their man. Problem with Morison is finding someone who'd want him on his wages that I'd consider generous for his rather limited output.
Doukara's just scored two against Accrington, he's not going anywhere, was our second best player in preseason behind Bianchi. I can see Morison going, never been given a real chance by the fans, didnt help he was brought in as part of the deal that moved Becchio on. Can also see Poleon going out on loan for the seemingly 100th time. Smith's a fan favourite and I just cannot get behind him going. Other one is Noel Hunt, has never registered for us and is reportedly on an unbelievable salary so can imagine theyre them doing all they can to move them on. Doubt the Ranger link, came out in preseason and got quickly knocked back, then supposedly he was at the Den, but doubt he's in it. Hunt/Morison likely to go in my mind, Poleon maybe but can't see Smith or Doukara moving on any time soon. Asoje playing as a wide man moreso than an out an out striker, arrival of Sharp pushed Doukara onto the wing or the bench its seems.

There is no doubt a lot of upside to Jamaal that for sure. Karl Darlow was thrown in the deep end last season and had a ripping season.

From an owners perspective I can understand where they are coming from but we have lost a lot of our future even though we have them for this season.

Losing players of this quality reminds me of the Paul Hart years when we lost Jenas, Reid, Dawson. I am not sure we have recovered from those years.

5 past Darlow? hahahahahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in a big city with only one team ,you would still think they could pull the crowds .
Not with the owners we've had. Many false promises, minimal spending on the squad, ridiculous season ticket prices, selling our best players over and over again and not to mention the shithouse football we had played, it's not hard to see why the fans stopped turning up.

Good first win, 21k showed up which I'm very pleased at. I'm sure that'll dwindle to around 15k eventually.

Not to flashy and still a few things to work on but we grinded out a result.

Kenwyne looking good who would thought! 3 in 2 appearances! Good signs.

Billy Sharp you ripper. Fat lad from Yorkshire's been in the gym it seems. 25000 isnt a lot but can definitely see it filling up if we can get on a little roll, a lot of skeptical fans following Brian McDermott's sacking, sale of McCormack, Hockaday appointment, been a rough offseason for Leeds but the fans will return in droves if we can steal a point from Brighton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back