2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep McLean was, not sure how I forgot about him. Boyd as well, if he counts as a forward. Boyd, McLean and Mackail-Smith made a tidy profit for them, and were deadly in front of goal for them, Mclean not so much when he made the move, but Boyd continued to show his prowess.

I liked McClean. Worked hard and well liked by all reports but just don't think he was good enough for the step up. Good League One player and a class above at League Two even if he's getting a bit older.

I liked McClean. Worked hard and well liked by all reports but just don't think he was good enough for the step up. Good League One player and a class above at League Two even if he's getting a bit older.

Where'd he at now? I seem to remember he moved to a League 1 club but I dunno how he's going these days.

You'd think so. That's an awful start from a recently relegated side.

Think Norwich will win it. I have a sneaky suspicion that Wolves can go back to back promotions.

After back to back relegations that'd be a weird yo-yo for their supporters.

A little late to the party, and it's already been covered, but thought I'd add my 2 cents.

I have high hope for Lascelles. I seriously think he's going to be a very good player and would of loved to have kept him. I think he was always going to leave at some point but would of preferred we'd held on for a little longer.

Darlow, I'm still not sure about. Did a good job when stuck in front of goals after Camp left, but I still think he has a lot of development left. More of a wait and see on him but I don't believe he becomes as good of a player as Lascelles will.

Anyway, decent start for Forest. Won overnight 2-1 against Bournemouth to take us top. Can't complain about that. Really excited about the way Britt Assombalonga is playing. Has put 3 in the net, but also looked very dangerous and has really worked hard as well.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts mate - I saw earlier today that Lascelles made his return for your reserves from an injury so hopefully we'll see him running around in the first team soon!

Norwich have just lost Fer which is a huge loss. Can still see them winning it without him though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think so. That's an awful start from a recently relegated side.

Think Norwich will win it. I have a sneaky suspicion that Wolves can go back to back promotions.

Can't see Wolves going B2B - too many sides above them with more depth and class for mine. Think the last playoff spot would be there absolute best finish. Wouldn't get too carried away with beating a Fulham side going appallingly at the moment.

Can't see Wolves going B2B - too many sides above them with more depth and class for mine. Think the last playoff spot would be there absolute best finish. Wouldn't get too carried away with beating a Fulham side going appallingly at the moment.
Thought it before the season. I think via the playoffs. No one expected Southampton to go back to back either.

Forest are up 1 nil against Reading. Pretty dull game so far otherwise, Forest had most of the chances.

Edit: Now making Federici's life hell. Put 3 past him since half time. Another to Antonio and one each to Fryatt & Britt. Forest on fire!

Last edited:
Typical Millwall. Turn up for the big games against Leeds, Fulham but lose what should have been a victory. That being said I heard good things from Rotherham and were lucky not to get anything out of their match against Watford.

Fulham are tripe and in all sorts. Forest a class above. Stevie May is going to be a gun for Wednesday. 800K will be a bargain for that man will score 15 this season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back