List Mgmt. 2014 AFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonts already in their TOTC? I'd like to say I'm surprised.

Have they added Tom Boyd retrospectively to their Jamie Cooper TOTC prints yet?

AFL/VFL TotC. Bont would get a gig in the Marcellin TotC though...........just!

Would our first or second pick be enough?
Would definitey go at pick 25 if still available but would not surprise me if we did get him at 16. Can't see any other club into him that early. Essendon have a couple picks between our 1st and 2nd pick so they could nab him.
Words from the horses mouth are that we have spoken to him more than any other club. Other interested clubs have been luke warm compared to our intense interviews. This of course doesn't mean other clubs would not be interested. I would prefer we picked him ahead of Nakia as he is a safer bet and 196cm monsters with his burst speed don't grow on trees.

Would definitey go at pick 25 if still available but would not surprise me if we did get him at 16. Can't see any other club into him that early. Essendon have a couple picks between our 1st and 2nd pick so they could nab him.
Words from the horses mouth are that we have spoken to him more than any other club. Other interested clubs have been luke warm compared to our intense interviews. This of course doesn't mean other clubs would not be interested. I would prefer we picked him ahead of Nakia as he is a safer bet and 196cm monsters with his burst speed don't grow on trees.
Your avatar rivals mine at this stage.

I heard somewhere that Reece McKenzie kicked 16 goals in a school game for Marcellin college too, he broke the previous record set by Marcus Bontempelli which I think was 10 goals in a school game.

couldn't have been 10 goals, i recall kicking 12 once at Marcellin.

St Kilda board >>>>>>>>

Far be it from me to disagree with a man endowed as yourself on 2 points in one day great one, but I couldn't help but notice that those avatars by virtue of gender and age probably aren't on the Saints watchlist.

Far be it from me to disagree with a man endowed as yourself on 2 points in one day great one, but I couldn't help but notice that those avatars by virtue of gender and age probably aren't on the Saints watchlist.
Beat you to it with the age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew I shouldn't have missed the last Chaddy Food Court catch up in favour of an Ashely and Martin appointment.

Is that what we're calling the Tender Touch now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back