Preview 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney vs Hawthorn, MCG, 2.30pm, Saturday Sept 27th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin is going to get his eight scoring shots no matter what. It's just a question of whether he kicks 3.5 or 5.3. If he kicks 3.5 then I would say it's still a 50/50 ball game, whereas if he finishes the game with 5.3 for example, then it's game over. :(

Franklin is going to get his eight scoring shots no matter what. It's just a question of whether he kicks 3.5 or 5.3. If he kicks 3.5 then I would say it's still a 50/50 ball game, whereas if he finishes the game with 5.3 for example, then it's game over. :(

he can spray them out of bounds too dont forget

i think roughead will get at least 6 scoring shots as well.

are you off to the game?

he can spray them out of bounds too dont forget

i think roughead will get at least 6 scoring shots as well.

are you off to the game?

Yep. I'm sitting in the nose bleeds section... even though I've never had a blood nose at the G before. :oops::D

Could someone advise me on where i can gain contact with an afl member to buy 2 tickets to the grand final?
thanks

Getting tired of the COLA s**t in every thread. Take it to Footy Industry. Or the Bay. Or your own team's board. Not here. It derails discussion and ruins every thread related to Sydney.

From this point on, anyone who wants to be a COLA troll can cop an infraction.

Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds for Swans since Saturday have come in $1.62~$1.67 while the Hawks have come in to $2.35~$2.50. Handicap for the Swans +24.5 is just $1.15 (Sportingbet). Swans are $1.92 for a line of -7.5 (Sportingbet) or -8.5 (Sportsbet).

I expect that line to drift further throughout the week (and the swans to shorten from$1.62)

2005 Ben cousins wins the Brownlow swans win the flag

2014 - west coast player wins the Brownlow SWans win the flag?

History is repeating ladies and gentlemen. The writing is on the wall.

2005 Ben cousins wins the Brownlow swans win the flag

2014 - west coast player wins the Brownlow SWans win the flag?

History is repeating ladies and gentlemen. The writing is on the wall.

Not really. Everytime Roughead has kicked over 70 goals in a season, Hawthorn have have won the Premiership (2008 & 2013) He's currently on 70. ;)

Not really. Everytime Roughead has kicked over 70 goals in a season, Hawthorn have have won the Premiership (2008 & 2013) He's currently on 70. ;)
I shower every day and eventually some team wins the premiership. If I don't shower, the universe implodes.
Correlation? I think so! :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back