List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Watch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Caddy played a ripper and Dal Santo showed what recruiting a polished A grade midfielder can provide.
Don't know what game you were watching, Caddy spudded it up.

I'd say he should be playing in the NT where no one can find him but it would be the greatest destruction of indigenous culture since white man landed in Botany Bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope so!!

Clubs know he has been part of our academy, know he is settled up here and from all reports seems keen to remain in QLD, hopefully if he is interviewed by perspective clubs he does a Wingard and makes it known he wants to play for the Suns! Fingers crossed anyway, kid is a jet.

Wouldn't Port Adelaide now finish top four? My understanding is Geelong and Freo drop to 5 & 6, while the Kangas and Port now sit in the top 4. Pick 14 is still ours.

Wouldn't Port Adelaide now finish top four? My understanding is Geelong and Freo drop to 5 & 6, while the Kangas and Port now sit in the top 4. Pick 14 is still ours.
I hope so Happy. On further reflection I think you're right. Bloody Melbourne are crying out for another CP at #3 with Frawley leaving and it is looking more likely they'll get it which would push us back to #15 anyway. HOW is Frawley worth #3?? What Roos wants Roos usually gets.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back