Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations in advance for getting two guns in Petracca and Brayshaw. Please turn them in to stars of the AFL

I can understand the Saints logic in wanting a young key forward now while they've got Riewoldt there to mentor him.

Petracca and Brayshaw for us would be amazing.

im sure its been said before but I can't take you seriously writing 'us' with that Essendon jumper next to your name.

You're not one of 'us' if you're anyway affiliated with those pin cushion junkies.

im sure its been said before but I can't take you seriously writing 'us' with that Essendon jumper next to your name.

You're not one of 'us' if you're anyway affiliated with those pin cushion junkies.
Who are you?

I don't care.

From today's presser:
Journo: Have you spoken to any other players [in preparation]?
Petracca: Just Ollie Wines and Jordan Lewis and my brother's best mate Sam Blease who just went to Geelong has been coming over quite a lot. I'm just getting advice from him. He's someone who had a rough start to his AFL career and it's always good to get knowledge off someone who umm... is expected to be a good player and um... sorta, I guess just the hard work... sort of didn't pay off for him. But I think now that he's gone to a different club he'll... I think he'll shine... the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yikes. I think we can see why rumours of Roos being disinterested are bubbling to the surface. Petracca realised halfway through that answer that maybe he shouldn't continue down that path.

Conversely, Angus was glowing about the chance to play under Roos when questioned. Also said he would be stoked if he went to the Dees with his great mate Petracca. Eh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From today's presser. Alarm bells?

Journo:
Have you spoken to any other players [in preparation]?
Petracca: Just Ollie Wines and Jordan Lewis and my brother's best mate Sam Blease who just went to Geelong has been coming over quite a lot. I'm just getting advice from him. He's someone who had a rough start to his AFL career and it's always good to get knowledge off someone who umm... is expected to be a good player and um... sorta, I guess just the hard work... sort of didn't pay off for him. But I think now that he's gone to a different club he'll... I think he'll shine... the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yikes. I think we can see why rumours of Roos being disinterested are bubbling to the surface. Petracca realised halfway through that answer that maybe he shouldn't continue down that path.

Conversely, Angus was glowing about the chance to play under Roos when questioned. Also said he would be stoked if he went to the Dees with his great mate Petracca. Eh!

Wow what?

Journo:

Yikes. I think we can see why the Roos' disinterested in Petracca rumours are bubbling to the surface. He realised halfway through that answer that maybe he shouldn't continue going down the path he was.

Yeah I don't like that fact he's lying.

Come on Christian, nobody believes Blease put in hard work.

Non-issue, a kid that isn't adept at handling the media isn't shocking.

Journo:

I can see him struggling with the cryptic crossword at the centre bounce while the opposition go straight for the ball. Roosy, do not want.

Yeah I don't like that fact he's lying.

Come on Christian, nobody believes Blease put in hard work.

Non-issue, a kid that isn't adept at handling the media isn't shocking.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Can't have potential top 3 picks mixing their metaphors. We have jumpers to sell.

Him saying Blease put in hard work nearly threw me off wanting to pick him.

FFS Christian.

Looking forward to tasmanlvr reporting Petracca having a f** and a beer at his first training session.

The most disturbing part is this magic elixir of "changing clubs" that will suddenly make Blease a superstar in Christian's eyes? So the problem is just that Melbourne were being big meanies to Sammy?

Geez, if he's that naive I have serious concerns.

Good luck tomorrow night! You are getting a ripper with Brayshaw, seems like an absolute champ of a bloke.

You will have a ripper midfield if you get Brayshaw and Petracca and a ripper forward line with Hogan and McCartin if it goes that way!

The most disturbing part is this magic elixir of "changing clubs" that will suddenly make Blease a superstar in Christian's eyes? So the problem is just that Melbourne were being big meanies to Sammy?

Geez, if he's that naive I have serious concerns.

Judging a kid who hasn't dealt with this much media before off one interview is naive, him stumbling his way through an interview is nothing more than a kid being nervous.

There's no concerns.

From today's presser:
Journo: Have you spoken to any other players [in preparation]?

LOL that isn't the best thing he could have said, but I still want us to draft him.

Judging a kid who hasn't dealt with this much media before off one interview is naive, him stumbling his way through an interview is nothing more than a kid being nervous.

There's no concerns.
It's not the garbled answer that concerns me, it's that a) his brother's best mate is SAM BLEASE, and b) that he believes Sam will be successful at a successful club and failed at Melbourne because it's Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back