Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if you have always been a big fan of dayne? or he is a "superstar" becomes there is backstreet talk he could join the lions

Always been a massive fan. He is exactly the type of player we need and he would complement the age profile of our list perfectly. Apart from all his other attributes he can hit the scoreboard which we have been sorely lacking for many years in our midfield group.

Most Brisbane supporters were pretty surprised we took Redden over Beams in the draft and have been following his career pretty closely.

Collingwood Receive:
Patrick Dangerfield

Brisbane Receive:
Dayne Beams

Adelaide Receive:
James Aish
Pick 4
Kyle Martin

It's a reasonable enough proposition although I don't feel there would be any need for Martin to be involved, but, I have Beams at least on par with Danger so I just don't see any point in doing that deal unless Beams was desperate to leave, which isn't the case.

Collingwood Receive:
Patrick Dangerfield

Brisbane Receive:
Dayne Beams

Adelaide Receive:
James Aish
Pick 4
Kyle Martin

Why not wait a year, keep Beams and get him for nothing? Its like the old bull and the young bull.

its not all good news for the bears, they take Beams off us then they will have to give us one of there top 3 players or , aish, and a top draft pick..
Yes Beams is one of the best players in the league, but thats a lot to give up.

Its this greg swan prick.Cant help but poach everything collingwood since he judas himself to go to carlton.Took malthouse and daisy to carlton now the prick is at brisbane and hes coming after beams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan and jetta? get off the crack boy.Mitchell is a ball magnet machine.he will destroy those 2.Parker is a gun and sydney wont let him go.

Ball Machine? we have plenty of those on our list. Speedster winger/forwards don't have too many of those.

Dangerfield is a much better player.... Much better!!!

I would say they are pretty even players. They both can go forward take contested marks and kick goals. Both can kick clutch goals. Danger is a better pack mark around the ground. Danger also is better at bursting out of a pack and is faster. Beams has more composure and skill. Danger uses himself as a battering ram to win clearances, Beams reads the play and the hands of the ruck to get clearances. Beams is a better tackler.

Overall I'd say Dangerfield is better but I'd much rather stick with Beams.

I would say they are pretty even players. They both can go forward take contested marks and kick goals. Both can kick clutch goals. Danger is a better pack mark around the ground. Danger also is better at bursting out of a pack and is faster. Beams has more composure and skill. Danger uses himself as a battering ram to win clearances, Beams reads the play and the hands of the ruck to get clearances. Beams is a better tackler.

Overall I'd say Dangerfield is better but I'd much rather stick with Beams.

Explain?

Dangerfield is a better player but I'd rather keep him than trade him for Danger (if that was possible). Beams is a premiership player and a pie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back