Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of you peeps have any thought on trading for Tom Mitchell, Billy Smedts, Gary Rohan or Tim Membrey. None get a guaranteed game. Could get more opportunity, money and length of deals elsewhere. Could fill roles for us.
Personally I am open to trading Brown. Especially if we land Frawley although that doesn't look like happening now according to Mike Shehan.

I say a Strong Chance he would stay in WA and go to Freo

Freo have 3 or 4 rucks..cant see him getting a game there.
There would be uproar in purple town if both gumby and mitch were on the sidelines doing sweet fa

I say a Strong Chance he would stay in WA and go to Freo

Freo have 3 or 4 rucks..cant see him getting a game there.
There would be uproar in purple town if both gumby and mitch were on the sidelines doing sweet fa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would replace pav at ff ( when retired )

Thats what gumby was recruited for..and zac clarke and they have others.
After the Sylvia disaster I doubt ross would entertain the idea of another "project"

Go to the Swan Districts website on www.wafl.com.au.
There is no bio on him though, just his stats.

He is rated very highly, has come from a long way back but has been going very well in the WAFL. Smart kid, good marks in school, works bloody hard and highly rated by the WA talent development program.

I'll see if I can find out anymore.

Our Ideal offseason would be getting Clark and Frawley trading brown and keefe for maybe like Tom Mitchell jacksh o'rourke Rohan and getting Moore in the draft!

Our Ideal offseason would be getting Clark and Frawley trading brown and keefe for maybe like Tom Mitchell jacksh o'rourke Rohan and getting Moore in the draft!
So you want a fat campaigner and a guy that we will have to pay way overs for, not really all that smart. Just remember why Clark got depression. Part of the reason was because he was always in rehab. Now you want to recruit an injury prone player who is overweight, him being overweight will put even more stress on his body

Also can't get a game at the worst football club in the last 4 years
Jeremy Laidler couldn't get a game in a average Carlton team, now he's a regular at the best and most talented team in the comp.

Not getting games at one club doesn't automatically mean you won't thrive if given a second opportunity.

Blease is someone who I'd get as a delisted free agent, or a rookie pick if we could. Question marks on his 2 way running, but if he could fix that with us, he fills a need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back