Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...al-tickets-from-scalpers-20140926-10midb.html

"A disgruntled fan complained to the consumer watchdog on Friday about being ripped off after responding to an advertisement on Gumtree earlier this week. The buyer paid $1000 for tickets to the Hawthorn and Swans clash via bank deposit on the promise they would be emailed to him. But as game day approached, the tickets never arrived."

Caveat emptor
Dumbass deserves to robbed. Everyone knows they don't email the GF tickets. Pick up only.

1 x seat for sale. I paid 400 for it and picking it up tomorrow morning.

Not sure the exact location but it's from one of the player's allocation and I think they're generally pretty good.

The catch is you'll have to sit next to me.

First in, best dressed.

Edit: ticket had been snapped up.

Last edited:
If you think you've missed out on the Grand Final then think again
Good work !!

There is a number of level Q tickets available out there from completely legitimate sources

Current rate is $450-$500 a ticket, but might be cheaper tomorrow

Surely its not hard to work out who might have spare Grand Final tickets

Have a think for 5 minutes and get on the phone

H
1 x seat for sale. I paid 400 for it and picking it up tomorrow morning.

Not sure the exact location but it's from one of the player's allocation and I think they're generally pretty good.

The catch is you'll have to sit next to me.

First in, best dressed.
hey mate I'm interested pm me and we can organize it?

Cheers

Hi guys, I have two level 4 southern stand seats together row L.

If possible I'd like to get my hands on a single level 1 or 2 ticket and both of my existing tickets are up for grabs.

PM me if you would like to try and sort something out, no idea what but happy to discuss.......

I paid $450 (face value) each for them.

Hi guys, I have two level 4 southern stand seats together row L.

If possible I'd like to get my hands on a single level 1 or 2 ticket and both of my existing tickets are up for grabs.

PM me if you would like to try and sort something out, no idea what but happy to discuss.......

I paid $450 (face value) each for them.

Hi.

I've a level 1 afl members ticket I'm willing to swap for the 2 plus face value difference.

Cheers
Steve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to get a ticket if anyone has a 1 left! Missed out in the ballot! Pm please if you have anything available! Thanks guys

I have 4 corporate package tickets. Selling well well under face value. Including pre and post game entertainment and food/drinks. Please contact me asap.
Bec

Hi,
Have a standing room ticket ponsford stand m21 wanting to swap for a seat and will pay the difference of course please pm me

Hi I have a concession ticket in m1 (behind goals)that Id like to sell as my daughter had surgery on Wednesday and can't go. It's next to me and my son and in a hawthorn area. Happy to sell at face value. Text 0412784290

G'day all
Just wanted to thank the moderator and everyone who participates in these Big Footy forums. Managed to get a great ticket to the game and I'm eternally grateful. Go Hawks!!!

Hi all.

No luck with sorting something so I now have one ticket spare that I'm looking to get rid of.

Q26 Row L.

I paid $450 (face value) for it and would be happy to have another Hawk have it at face value.

Only problem is you have to sit next to my Mum!

PM me for details.

Hi all.

No luck with sorting something so I now have one ticket spare that I'm looking to get rid of.

Q26 Row L.

I paid $450 (face value) for it and would be happy to have another Hawk have it at face value.

Only problem is you have to sit next to my Mum!

PM me for details.

Pm sent

Thanks

hello

I've one X Afl members level one ticket. am trying to get 2 together in southern stand and have just been offered two. if anyone is interested in the one, please contact me on 0402274626

Remove this Banner Ad

Back