Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would definitely lift my spirits. What a great way to finish the year, welcoming my boy back :)

I watched the highlights of the WCE game a few weeks back and it just made me miss Bucks so much. Takes the game on, backs himself. His celebration after that goal was adorable. Bleeds blue.

:hearts: SOJ :hearts:

I know our players lack that sense of mongrel, but hitting a player when they're clearly hurt is crossing a line. Remember when Montagna went at Curnow a few years back? It's poor form.
He got suspended for a week. I noticed the Menzel one too, strange that the media didnt make a big deal out of it.

Reading the HUN today it has a list of all of the club injury lists. Richmond has ONE injured player. They had a few injuries earlier in the season for the first time in years and look at how they went.
Cant believe they have had such a good run compared to all of the other clubs.

Reading the HUN today it has a list of all of the club injury lists. Richmond has ONE injured player. They had a few injuries earlier in the season for the first time in years and look at how they went.
Cant believe they have had such a good run compared to all of the other clubs.
who has the worst ? where was ours in the grand scheme of things ?

Yep, the team that Melbourne fielded was basically their best 22 minus Trengove and Hogan. Major issues.

Phew. Was horrible to watch. The way he reacted was identical to Simmo a few years back. Hate when they lift their arms up when they're out cold.

I think by this point we can forego the injury list and just give the fit list.

In this day and age where time is money etc etc, it would be quicker to read that. Because I wouldn't imagine it being more than three people.

Warnock's on the fit list!

Love you Robbie.

I think by this point we can forego the injury list and just give the fit list.

In this day and age where time is money etc etc, it would be quicker to read that. Because I wouldn't imagine it being more than three people.
If time is money, trust me give the rumour thread a miss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the end of our season fast approaching, wouldn't it be great if we can have limited players who go in for ops and have most of the players ready to go when pre-season training starts. We started behind the 8-ball with so many players limited with their preparation 12 months ago - we don't want a repeat of that this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back