2014 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47,557

Remove this Banner Ad

All signed up for another year, just waiting for the debit fairy to hit the visa card. Found the online signup a pain in the butt. THis was especially true when getting baby blue membership for grandson (brainwash them early!!).
Had to create a separate account for him, including a different email than my regular one. Absolute pain in the tush. How many 10 month olds have their own email account? Or visa? or can type?

Question- Richmond has all their memberships set up to automatically roll over to the following year unless you opt put by November 15 (relax, I only know this because I buy my cousin's membership). Does Carlton do the same or do you need to physically sign up every year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question- Richmond has all their memberships set up to automatically roll over to the following year unless you opt put by November 15 (relax, I only know this because I buy my cousin's membership). Does Carlton do the same or do you need to physically sign up every year?

No, sort of.

In the past you had the option to sign up for the auto renew, this year all online memberships are automatically part of this, unless you opt out.

I think it stems from me having more confidence in Hendo performing than any other player - regardless of his position.

This is why I went for Simmo in 2013, looked a little shaky at the start of the year but!

So glad he came through in the end, think I'll stick with him for 2014 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back