MRP / Trib. 2014 MRP/ Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure the one game suspension will be punishment enough for Walks, who hasn't had a history of this kind of thing. Does anyone know the points he got for it?

Reckon Tex would be feeling pretty bad right now. He is a team player and a leader and that was a very uncharacteristic performance. A week in the room of mirrors reflecting may do some good.

Reckon Tex would be feeling pretty bad right now. He is a team player and a leader and that was a very uncharacteristic performance. A week in the room of mirrors reflecting may do some good.

I watched the first half last night and noticed that Tex got into it with Monfries after Westhoff kicked his goal after the 50m penalty. Was lucky not to give away a free before the ball was bounced for grabbing Monfries around the neck. Tex was way out of character. Sad to see.

I watched the first half last night and noticed that Tex got into it with Monfries after Westhoff kicked his goal after the 50m penalty. Was lucky not to give away a free before the ball was bounced for grabbing Monfries around the neck. Tex was way out of character. Sad to see.

Morefrees hammed that up as much as any of his diving antics at Essendon.

Not excusing his throwing of Angus into the fence, but Morefrees took the Ballantyne approach after that goal to Westhoff to try and sucker a subsequent free kick. Good thing is the umpires were having none of it.

Good. One doesn't like to see players injured, but I liked that Walker made them earn it ala the Hawks. Need players who play within the grey area like Hawthorn.

The Hawks play in the Grey area because they are never penalized for it and rubbed out.

If that was Robbo that did the EXACT same thing Gibson did he would be on the sidelines.

1743748_719990608052091_1650167109_n_zps42b79900.jpg

Last edited:
The Hawks play in the Grey area because they are never penalized for it and rubbed out.

If that was Robbo that did the EXACT same thing Gibson did he would be on the sidelines.

1743748_719990608052091_1650167109_n_zps42b79900.jpg

Thats BS.
And here I was thinking the two Sydney clubs were the AFL pets.
That has to be a week at least.

Having said that though, they play Essen-done this week, so maybe the MRP are doing all of us a favour...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waite reprimand for staging.

How he gets a reprimand & Lewis gets nothing has me stumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back