Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Grundy what a goal!

Is Travis Cloke the most overrated player in the game?

All we heard in the pre-season was how the new rules allowing wrestling in marking contests to be to his benefit, yet apart from last week, he's barely fired a shot.
...while complaining about how much he's getting man handled.

if the umpiring stays consistent and they dont give soft frees for light pushes, bumps, taps etc. Essendon will be destroyed by the cats. they are so bloody weak its embarrasing. constantly pushed off or under the ball, easily discarded in the contest, shameful display.

essentially the dons look great when the opposition doesn't like to put on body pressure as they are slight and quick, but once the are up against a team happy to beat the crap out of them, they are hopeless.

the 4th quarter, with all the ball they won, as soon as it went to a contest they lost as they werent strong enough to win the ball, except for watson maybe.

Chappy looked off the pace today didn't he...
He looked sore if you ask me... Granted he did get cleaned up by the colossus that is Clinton Young at one point but he just looked slightly off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked sore if you ask me... Granted he did get cleaned up by the colossus that is Clinton Young at one point but he just looked slightly off
He'd have to get at least a week for that hit yeah?

Petulant little goose too I'd say.

And I love the Essendon supporters questioning where Thompson wants to play him.
I love that 3 weeks ago he was the Messiah.... And now they want Hird back ASAP

Lol

Another player to pick on... Zaharakis. .. what a front running flog he is. I noticed at one stage in the 1st quarter Heppell got the ball in the middle on the run... Zaharakis ran right next to him calling for it. completely trying to get a cheap easy kick, adding nothing at all to the situation.
Certainly didn't notice him except for blazing twice in the last quarter

Think he's a prime example of how we as fans underrate form/confidence when judging players.
Yep and he certainly has none at the moment

He'd have to get at least a week for that hit yeah?
Contact to the head means yes... well if he was in a cats jumper it would anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back