Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, both my calls in this thread in regards to this game haven't gone well. Since I said the Pies resemble the French army, they've actually turned it around.
Since I said to both my Burmese cats, don't worry Pies will come back, they did! :confused:

Wish there was a way to mute the TV so you could block out the commentators and just listen to the crowd noise. The crowd is going nuts!
Also would have the benefit of making BT vanish

is it just me or is Essendon terrible defensively?
seems to be lost in all the hype.
I think they are excellent evrywhere else though.

Chappy has been Essendoned judging by that dropped mark. He'd have plucked that at Geelong. ;)
If he was still at the cats there is no way in the world Clinton Young could sit him on his arse*

*I am of course very much stirring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same could be said for the blues, having to wait until round 12 to play that rabble is not fair. We can console ourselves that we get the tigers next week

We do get the Blues twice though, so that's a positive.

Shame we have to wait 10 weeks to play the Bombers. We'd smash them by 15 goals if we were to play them next week.
I do wonder how the bombers will hold out the year.. at the start of the year I remember reading the players just weren't enjoying footy at the moment, all the drug speculation had worn them down.
I thought that didn't hold them well for the season ahead.. They won the 1st few games and seemed all happy, but the moment they had a tough tough trip (to perth) they have dropped their heads and their bundles... knowing just how much your mental health can impact everything I do wonder how they will respond when the going gets tough, or if the last 18 months has just drained them that they fold..

I could of course he completely over analysing it all

This is on the AFL match centre commentary:

"If Essendon kicks the next goal we also get a Spice Girls moment. In terms of Collingwood's lead it will be a case of 'When Two Becomes One'. Are Essendon Spice Girls fans? Time will tell."

What the.....? :eek:

Darnit- sorry- my reply was similar. I should read all the posts first, shouldn't I? I just thought I was being original :(
Probably, I find it helps.

In response to your previous comment, uncle pauly will not be winning it this year.

PLEASE STFU BT! FFS could his head be any further up collingwoods arse

wish there was a way to mute my 19 year old Essendon-supporting foghorn son!!!
Well he doesn't support the hawks, so that's fine by me... Anyone but the hawks is acceptable..oh and freo:thumbsu:

Is Travis Cloke the most overrated player in the game?

All we heard in the pre-season was how the new rules allowing wrestling in marking contests to be to his benefit, yet apart from last week, he's barely fired a shot.

Give me Tom Hawkins any day, and twice on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back