Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna hunt up some Port gear to wear (might buy myself a guernsey and scarf) just to strut around town over the next week or two ;)

Sucks to be those arrogant supporters I was talking to a month or so ago who were banging on about how they'd bought GF tickets 'cos they were SURE Freo were going to get in (can't recall who Freo had just beaten but, according to them, it was a done deal).

Have you seen Freo's new logo? It's a silver cup on a deep purple background, cut through by a thick red line. Underneath it reads: 20 years and still no silverware. :)

Might get Squishy to make me up a pic and I can get some stickers made up for my car ;)
I'm doing a Teri, driving my brother around + waiting for him to return to the car, so BF'ing on iPhone! ;)
Take that as done! Silver Cup on deep purple background + a bright red line through it! On it's way! If only I had my iPad! Usually never leave home without it :(

Looking forward to Mad Monday tomorrow. :thumbsu:

Guess someone will make a separate thread for it?
It's kind of my specialty, but sadly I have a very busy day, so I hope someone else does.

JUBJUB 29 minute mark last quarter. Box hill up by 5 points. McEvoy marks a scores a behind, then take a crucial contested mark from the resultant kick in... Funny what being allowed to play an illegal player gets you hey:straining:

The umpiring has been so BHH biased in the last quarter. * me I hate the hawks. I hope Footscray kick the living suitcases out of them 2 days after Kenny and Port send Hawfs tumbling out as well:thumbsu:

Seriously. Just sitting here and thinking about how when a side loses, the biggest ******* supporters just Vanish. Remember KissStephanie ? Has anyone seen that muppet Spoken4 ? THe biggest mouthed ignoramous on these boards. Gone. hahaha hope he stays gone too... And if he could take Biggyboy and HodgePodge with him, we'd be laughing.

Not gone anywhere; thanks for tagging me and your kind words. Seems you took great pleasure in Freo's loss. They've got a term to describe someone like that - a sadist.

Not gone anywhere; thanks for tagging me and your kind words. Seems you took great pleasure in Freo's loss. They've got a term to describe someone like that - a sadist.

Hello. Hope you've had a ripping weekend. Just watched the replay. It really made me smile lots.

Getting tagged into an opposition board is poor form imo.

Fwiw despite the jubilation of freo's demise, I don't 'hate' freo, that is reserved for Hawthorn and Hawthorn only. I can't stand that shittruck coach Lyon, get rid of him and that shite gameplan and i won't mind seeing Freo break their premiership drought.... I mean seriously as a freo fan do you see the pattern. Lyon sides have a history of not getting it done. Yet the media pump up his tyres as a master coach... Pffft give me strength.

Getting tagged into an opposition board is poor form imo.

Fwiw despite the jubilation of freo's demise, I don't 'hate' freo, that is reserved for Hawthorn and Hawthorn only. I can't stand that shittruck coach Lyon, get rid of him and that shite gameplan and i won't mind seeing Freo break their premiership drought.... I mean seriously as a freo fan do you see the pattern. Lyon sides have a history of not getting it done. Yet the media pump up his tyres as a master coach... Pffft give me strength.
nope. people get what they deserve. You reap what you sew. Spoken4 has been a massive flog for a long time. he is Freos HodgePodge. So he gets no respite or respect. And yep. His tears are truly delicious.

nope. people get what they deserve. You reap what you sew. Spoken4 has been a massive flog for a long time. he is Freos HodgePodge. So he gets no respite or respect. And yep. His tears are truly delicious.
That may be the case - I don't know if so with regards to Spoken4. I'm basing my assessment off Bobby_ complaining to our mods because he got banned or nearly got banned (can't remember) because he got angry after being tagged into an opposition board. Not cool man as the tagged poster is most likely to be the one getting the ban due to home board rules so to speak, which is unfair given he/she is minding their own business. So unless he has come into this board to troll I think it is unfair to tag an opposition poster in that manner. Fair enough winty ?

FWIW No-one is as bad as Hodgepodge.

You have no class buddy, not one shred of it. You get put in your place by one of your own and you still carry on like a petulant child. Posters like you bring down the quality of your board and big footy in general.

Not healthy cmia, you are classier than that.
Anyone who has a go at us, it's all envy.
I'm into empathy big time.

That may be the case - I don't know if so with regards to Spoken4. I'm basing my assessment off Bobby_ complaining to our mods because he got banned or nearly got banned (can't remember) because he got angry after being tagged into an opposition board. Not cool man as the tagged poster is most likely to be the one getting the ban due to home board rules so to speak, which is unfair given he/she is minding their own business. So unless he has come into this board to troll I think it is unfair to tag an opposition poster in that manner. Fair enough winty ?

Bobby didn't tag him though - he just mentioned him. Nothing wrong with that as far as I can see. But yeah, tagging opposition fans in team threads isn't good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tagging people into other boards gets you banned.

FWIW I had my first AFL bet of the year last night.
Port all the way.

Think they can roll the Hawks too.

Bobby didn't tag him though - he just mentioned him. Nothing wrong with that as far as I can see. But yeah, tagging opposition fans in team threads isn't good.
I thought bobby started a thread a few months back asking the geelong mods for help as he was tagged into an opposition board? Or am I thinking of something else??

hat about biggy boy? he gives hodgepodge a run for his money. And spoken4 is a huge flog. Maybe shouldnt have tagged him in, but karma has a way of being a bitch, and he is realising that right about now...

I thought bobby started a thread a few months back asking the geelong mods for help as he was tagged into an opposition board? Or am I thinking of something else??

Yeah, he did.

Just one last go winty please. Ha ha ha to Fremantle supporters I did and do take pleasure in Fremantles loss- Crowley, Ballintyne and Lyon get what they deserve. Sorry that Pav doesn't get a chance at a premiership Is it too late to bring him to Geelong???

Being tagged into this is not cool. I have no love for Freo at all and took great joy seeing them lose.

But thats where it ends. Not rubbing your nose in it. Apologies from me as a poster on here for that.

Go Catters

hat about biggy boy? he gives hodgepodge a run for his money. And spoken4 is a huge flog. Maybe shouldnt have tagged him in, but karma has a way of being a bitch, and he is realising that right about now...

Let them eat cake but don't tag them in here. You can go after them in the Bay. Not denying their toss factor - esp HP and BB - but there is a place for it.

I had a great read of the Freo melt downs on their page. Suggest you try it if not already.

You can still be classy and revel in their failure.

Go Catters

They should have won. McEvoy the diff. Well played VFL.;)

That Williamstown guy who tried to centre the ball on the wing, only for the ball to roll off the side of his boot, allowing Box Hill to intercept and kick what was the winning goal will be having nightmares about it for months.

If I was Williamstown, I'd have agreed to have McEvoy play on the condition Box Hill had to play Schoenmakers one out on his opponent deep in defence. Would've evened things up a bit. ;)

That Williamstown guy who tried to centre the ball on the wing, only for the ball to roll off the side of his boot, allowing Box Hill to intercept and kick what was the winning goal will be having nightmares about it for months.

If I was Williamstown, I'd have agreed to have McEvoy play on the condition Box Hill had to play Schoenmakers one out on his opponent deep in defence. Would've evened things up a bit. ;)
Yep terrible kick by that guy and as soon as he kicked it, you thought oh oh. Poor guy. Poor defending also by the guy who got caught on boundary line. And the poor guy going down with the knee shifted the momentum too. But McEvoy the big factor in the last quarter.
Schoenclangers would have helped out there indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back