Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading somewhere late last week Box Hill decided to "compromise" by allowing McEvoy to play by saying they would leave Ceglar out instead. As if they were ever planning to play McEvoy, Ceglar, Lowden and Grimley all in the same game...

Ross Lyon sides have similarities.

Pest scragging tagger:
Stk: Baker Fre: Crowley

Spud defender Ross makes serviceable:
Stk: Dawson Fre: Dawson :oops:

Pissant forward with a punch able face:
stk: Milne Fre: Ballantyne
Now that IS meme-worthy

At least we lost with dignity. Freo fell apart like the little bitches they are. Freo, getting done on their own ground, man! KARMA is a bitch! hahaha and the tears on their board right now. ******* DELICIOUS!!! Seriously has made last nights loss so much easier to live with! And to the muppets like Spoken and Krammer, I hope tonight burns deep in their soul, as the realisation that Ross Lyons s**t style - of never being able to put good sides away in finals due to the fact you are relying on kicking 11 goals to 9- will NEVER win a flag. And that they sold their soul to get a muppet who will never win a flag. Suck s**t you *******s.
^^^ deserves to be seen again!!!

I love it when others despise teams as much as me!!!

Oh no, Dawson!!!
:(
From the AFL website:

GEELONG ruckman Dawson Simpson has been charged with drink-driving after he was pulled over by police on Saturday night.

The club released a statement on Sunday evening about the charge, saying stakeholders including the AFL and TAC had been informed of the incident.

Cats officials will gather more information about the incident before deciding on what consequences to impose on Simpson, over and above any legal penalties.

Just gonna hunt up some Port gear to wear (might buy myself a guernsey and scarf) just to strut around town over the next week or two ;)

Sucks to be those arrogant supporters I was talking to a month or so ago who were banging on about how they'd bought GF tickets 'cos they were SURE Freo were going to get in (can't recall who Freo had just beaten but, according to them, it was a done deal).

Have you seen Freo's new logo? It's a silver cup on a deep purple background, cut through by a thick red line. Underneath it reads: 20 years and still no silverware. :)

Might get Squishy to make me up a pic and I can get some stickers made up for my car ;)
Here you go Teri-ffic!

Draft-1

Freo-NoCup.jpg

Oh no, Dawson!!!
:(
From the AFL website:

GEELONG ruckman Dawson Simpson has been charged with drink-driving after he was pulled over by police on Saturday night.

The club released a statement on Sunday evening about the charge, saying stakeholders including the AFL and TAC had been informed of the incident.

Cats officials will gather more information about the incident before deciding on what consequences to impose on Simpson, over and above any legal penalties.
NO!!! No excuses, yet my heart breaks for him! Poor guy has had a rough deal with his injuries, then a glimmer of hope + injured again, now this :cry:

NO!!! No excuses, yet my heart breaks for him! Poor guy has had a rough deal with his injuries, then a glimmer of hope + injured again, now this :cry:
I don't have any sympathy, sorry. Just a stupid thing to do - and a) he's old enough to know better and b) he's been educated by the club in this area probably far past the level of a lot of young men - and still put himself in a situation where he made a poor choice.
No excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have any sympathy, sorry. Just a stupid thing to do - and a) he's old enough to know better and b) he's been educated by the club in this area probably far past the level of a lot of young men - and still put himself in a situation where he made a poor choice.
No excuses.
I did say no excuses! Absolutely, no excuses! No excuses in this day + age at all! People question me all the time why I spend $$$ on taxis, if I drink, even one drink I won't drive + for the sake of $50, or $75 or $100 or even $200 in taxi fares it is worth the expense! If you injure someone, or God forbid, kill someone + you could have caught a taxi then $200 seems extremely inexpensive to save a life or an injury! + yes, I am sooooooo anti-drink-driving!!!
Nevertheless, Simpson did a stupid thing, who knows what he was thinking or feeling? I always try to put myself in someone else's shoes + think, 'There but for the grace of God go I'. I feel empathy, but I know he is wrong, but I can't help but feel for him.

After skim reading the preview thread of the Port v Hawks game on the poop & wee board i suddenly understand the hatred you blokes have for them :eek:

They are outrageously arrogant. But just wait until you beat them 10+ times in a row usually by stuff all. The insufferable, sore and petulant behavior will really give you something to hate.

Last edited:
Id previously posted that i hope Port roll them this week. But upon reflection, i no longer hope for this. I now hope that Buddy literally kicks 8 against them in the GF and they get raped to the tune of 120 points. Set a new record, and it destroys the fabric of their being.

Id previously posted that i hope Port roll them this week. But upon reflection, i no longer hope for this. I now hope that Buddy literally kicks 8 against them in the GF and they get raped to the tune of 120 points. Set a new record, and it destroys the fabric of their being.
At first I thought I only half agreed with you (wanting buddy to kick 8)
But on reflection I agree completely... I would love Sydney to wipe the floor with them.. they would still find 8000 excuses rather than admit that a team was better than them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back