News 2014 Saints Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey said it was 100% true which was pretty amazing. I wonder if someone didnt think something was a bit iffy with the results though!

Now Watters is only going to feel vindicated in his decision to play Kosi as sub. It's strange that a story like this came out, usually you'd expect them to stay personal but I'm glad it did because it's a great story. :thumbsu:

Now Watters is only going to feel vindicated in his decision to play Kosi as sub. It's strange that a story like this came out, usually you'd expect them to stay personal but I'm glad it did because it's a great story. :thumbsu:

Makes Kosi's whinge even more ridiculous!

Kosi was really having a bit of a laugh and joke about the whole thing, he wasn't sooking up about it.
Yeah, classic case of tone being lost in print. He says the Kermit line on the radio, everybody laughs (which is what he's going for); it gets written down, it looks like a bitter sook.

I think it cursed him though co's now Joey is running like Kosi:p
Really question some of Joeys decisions, think it would of been better to keep Del move joey on

Yeah pretty inane question really. I can tell Richo feels that we probably wont win another game this year although the doggies are still a possibility but he is not going to say that so stop asking him. Also the questioning the "by 2020" prospect. Hutchy hosts the ******* TAC cup show and would know damn well that any club can turn a list around completely in 5 years. Who does he support anyway?

I almost feel like the captaincy question was Dal probing Richardson, sizing him up whether he rates his old mates properly which I think he did as far as Dal was concerned.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/aflsundayfootyshow/videos/3672517304001/

Richo on Sunday footy show, thought it was a decent interview besides that flog Hutchy continue asking about if we have bottomed out yet.

Was strange watching Dal ask Richo who he thinks will be the next captain though.

Interesting the first question was about our lack of goals/missed chances.

If we kicked 15.3, instead of 3.15, we win the game.

Now not suggesting that, as it's too unrealistic.

However, 12.6 (78) makes it 'only' a 14pt game (i.e. 2 goals : 1 point ratio).

The Bombers showed yesterday (Carlton v us last week) that early accurate kicking creates early scoreboard pressure, keeps you in the game for longer.

We are only getting 15-25 scoring shots per game ATM, we must get better at our conversion rate.

Next, we then work on reducing the scoring shots of the opposition..............:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope he's made a full recovery, one of the few characters left in the AFL..
Mate he is hilarious. He apparently had a choice between the coaches association and the media and I'm very happy he chose the latter!

One of my all time favourites.. Has a great sense of humour off the field, but was one of the toughest & fairest players in his era..
And actually, I think you could make a fair case that ditching him for Terry Wallace was the worst mistake Richmond made in the last 30 years. He was the last coach in their history to take them to top-4 finishes and the like.

And actually, I think you could make a fair case that ditching him for Terry Wallace was the worst mistake Richmond made in the last 30 years. He was the last coach in their history to take them to top-4 finishes and the like.
They were stumbling over themselves signing up Plough if you recall..Hasn't even come close to looking at another coaching role..A lot less stress having fun with your mates in the media..Good luck to him..!

Yeah was a great interview. Really lucky he has chosen to stick by the club and see the next generation through. True loyalty.

How the hell is Newman still on TV? I've seen full blown alcoholics that are more with it than he is.

I dont really mind Newman that much anymore. Despite what people think about the old days, he was far more obnoxious and more of an arsehole when he was the biggest dick there. I do more enjoy it for the s**t he cops from the others.

Even so, I tend to fast forward through a lot of the footyshow these days.

Meanwhile, Brian Lake reminds me eerily of someone from my footyclub. If you know him he is a normal guy but otherwise way too ******* intense and humourless if you're not in the "zone" with him.

How the hell is Newman still on TV? I've seen full blown alcoholics that are more with it than he is.
Have you seen the drop off in numbers when he's not on the show? That's how. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back