2014 Trade/FA Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a worry that he's only visited us only the once and Port Adelaide 3 three times but swanny does seem confident

I thought the same thing but somebody correctly informed me that the first time he toured because they were interstate preparing for their game.

Not a big deal - I just think we're all hanging out at the Gabba but Port are still all over the shop a bit.

And not forgetting Lockie, that we nearly stitched up the Bulldogs in 1989 with the proposed (takeover) merge, The Fitzroy Bulldogs. Gee that Western Oval was a shocking, unattractive ground though!

No haven't forgotten that but respect how they helped in those last seasons and have the most respect for Fremantle for our last game. Whitten Oval was a windy place but the Doug Hawkins wing was a great place to watch footy.

Is it a worry that he's only visited us only the once and Port Adelaide 3 three times but swanny does seem confident

There has been some confusion and misreporting over numbers of visits. From what I can ascertain he had one visit to Port last week where Wanganeen gave him a tour and now is having a second more formal meeting with Hinkley etc this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with the consensus. Swann does seem quietly confident based on those comments.

The selling point would definitely be the ability to live in relative anonymity.

Damn ... I heard from a friend of a cousin the other day that the Swans provided a quinoa risotto for his secret meeting.

I always knew they were evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back