chism 15
larkis 11
camsmith 10
moo 10
galactic 10
dirty bird 9
wizard 9

----------------

Will have to decide what to do here. How many to officially induct and whom.

Inducting seven people would be too much. Inducting five would be both too much but also unfair on the two 9 getters. Inducting two would be too little and unfair on all the 10 getters.

As I look at the list of available future nominees, the list is starting to get thin too.

62569660.jpg

I've decided I'll re-open the voting thread, with just those 7 people, and people can only vote for two choices, and we'll see how it goes.

#KingSolomonBrain

Why is there a re vote now with all prior history cleared?

Never seen this done before ( Nor was it outlined in the OP that the 1st voting Poll was a provision to get through to a so called final process we have now ) and did you not like the people at the top previously? So have given everyone a chance to vote again clearing the slate in the hope people forget/change votes from who was leading and vote for someone else?

Poor Goodell attempt happening here to get an outcome that the commish is happy with. o_O :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why is there a re vote now with all prior history cleared?

Never seen this done before ( Nor was it outlined in the OP that the 1st voting Poll was a provision to get through to a so called final process we have now ) and did you not like the people at the top previously? So have given everyone a chance to vote again clearing the slate in the hope people forget who was leading and vote for someone else?

Poor Goodell attempt happening here to get an outcome that the commish is happy with. o_O :rolleyes:

No x50 for all the stuff you're saying there.
Was never going to be a 2nd poll stage. Was never going to induct more than 3-5 people. So all the people who ended up with significantly less votes (6 and less, a good enough distance away from the main group of 6 people who had 9-11 votes), can be stricken from the second stage that I only came up with just then as a way to find a way to whittle down that group of 7 people to a more acceptable 3-4 inductees.

No x50 for all the stuff you're saying there.
Was never going to be a 2nd poll stage. Was never going to induct more than 3-5 people. So all the people who ended up with significantly less votes (6 and less, a good enough distance away from the main group of 6 people who had 9-11 votes), can be stricken from the second stage that I only came up with just then as a way to find a way to whittle down that group of 7 people to a more acceptable 3-4 inductees.

Then remove the run away winner ( Me ) from this second Poll as i should be immune from the log jam behind me.

Or just induct 2 this year that won the original Poll.

Not that i care as a little badge means squat to me but the logical thinking behind the re vote process has me stumped when we had 2 clear winners of the original voting system.

Fairer thing to do would remove me and Larkis for that matter and hold a tie breaker vote for the rest with only 1 more to go through etc.

Aliases ?

This is like the time when Sideshow Bob won the Springfield election on the Simpsons with dead pets voting for him.

What a shambles. I feel sorry for the eventual inductees, credibility straight out the window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can be stricken from the second stage that I only came up with

This here is the problem we have.

Typing before thinking folks.

:D

#GGGoodellmoment

Then remove the run away winner ( Me ) from this second Poll as i should be immune from the log jam behind me.

Or just induct 2 this year that won the original Poll.

Not that i care as a little badge means squat to me but the logical thinking behind the re vote process has me stumped when we had 2 clear winners of the original voting system.

Fairer thing to do would remove me and Larkis for that matter and hold a tie breaker vote for the rest with only 1 more to go through etc.
Now THAT makes more sense. NOW you're actually be constructive and using logic. Whereas before you were just flaming GG which is never a good thing to do.

You're right, that Chism at least would be immune with a 4 point lead. Larkis not immune on 11, like wizard and db on 9 are only 1 removed from that group of 10.

I'll keep that in mind (the Chism immune thing) when tallying up the final votes etc. Dont want to reset the poll again.

OK....all votes reset again.....CHISM has made the HOF after the initial votes.
But due to a log-jam behind him of another 6 people, this second voting stage to promote anywhere from 1-3 people up to be inducted....depending how the votes go.

Max 2 votes.

Please re-vote everyone.

That is a fairer system but i still feel for Larkis as an original winner previously as well.

Actually, you're right. The initial vote clearly achieved two top-vote getters. Regardless if it's just ONE vote separating after that.

Chism and Larkis are exempt, and inducted into HOF.

The remaining five then are to be voted on. With the aim of finding ONE or TWO max people to also be inducted.

Poll will be re-set again in a minute....so everyone RE-VOTE again (sorry) :(

I feel dirty

Looked through everyone's current contributions and prior contributions. Honestly it looks like Riggy has the most contribution towards the board. Moo is a shoe in for AE hall of fame, Wizard for fantasy football hall of fame, Camsmith hasn't posted much this year and would probably be in consideration for a veterans invite down the track and Galactic would probably s**t in the trophy presented and return to sender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back