2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a 96 B/E before the 148 that was higher than his average. Using the logic in this note, he shouldn't still be in your side :confused::drunk:

4 weeks later and he's worth almost 400k with a B/E of 5 :D

For those, like me, who don't like Thursday night games (SC-wise) we have three more of them in a row Rounds 13, 14 and 15.

At least this weeks Thursday game Freo v Collingwood is unlikely to feature any of my trade players so I can wait until at least Friday to pull the trigger whilst keeping an eye on my league matchup

I know they both retired immediately but why can't you find Kane Cornes and Chris Judd when you search them or in the stats centre? What about the people who still had them, did they just disappear from their teams?

Good to see the notes are spot on as usual:
DCtQdgo.png

Found this on my laptop from a couple of years ago. Was my best finish that year of 73rd. A few uniques in there with Lids in the midfield, Maric/Zorko over Cox And Hanley in the defence. WHat a year for defensive rookies and mid that was.

This was after rd2. Pretty sure I did Watts --> Monfries after rd1. I'll always love Pearce Hanley for his start to the year. Was a major unique and went 160 then 141 in rds 2 and 3. Gunned it all year and average was deflated by a 43 where he was basically koed, and a slow last 3 weeks. Other uniqueishes in Lids and Maric both started pretty well also.

/nostalgia

sc.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of subs, it's highly likely that it'll be scrapped next year BUT for arguments sake if it isn't, I'd like to see SC change their value formula on rookies who start with the green vest only.

Many potential cows are killed early because of the vest. Why not use a formula based on TOG% & score to equate to a fairer value rather than a full game when they only play 20-30 mins?

This rule would only apply to starting subs.

Speaking of subs, it's highly likely that it'll be scrapped next year BUT for arguments sake if it isn't, I'd like to see SC change their value formula on rookies who start with the green vest only.

Many potential cows are killed early because of the vest. Why not use a formula based on TOG% & score to equate to a fairer value rather than a full game when they only play 20-30 mins?

This rule would only apply to starting subs.

So much this. ^ :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just cut out the sub rule and byes and bring back $96,000 rookies and I'll be one mighty happy Judd_Magic. :D:thumbsu:

I'd actually prefer all rookies to have their price increased by 10%,
Creating more variations on sides.
too many sides already looking the same imo

Found this on my laptop from a couple of years ago. Was my best finish that year of 73rd. A few uniques in there with Lids in the midfield, Maric/Zorko over Cox And Hanley in the defence. WHat a year for defensive rookies and mid that was.

This was after rd2. Pretty sure I did Watts --> Monfries after rd1. I'll always love Pearce Hanley for his start to the year. Was a major unique and went 160 then 141 in rds 2 and 3. Gunned it all year and average was deflated by a 43 where he was basically koed, and a slow last 3 weeks. Other uniqueishes in Lids and Maric both started pretty well also.

/nostalgia

View attachment 146557

Ah 2013, also my best SC overall finish. This was my Rd23 team that scored my highest ever SC score of 2,585 to win all 5 League Grand Finals. :)

!!!! final sc team rd 23 2013.JPG

/nostalgia

View attachment 146557
That was when the website was good :(

2013 the year i finished 2nd one week..

Ahhh the glory dayz

That's awesome, did you start a BF thread about it? :D

Shame they didn't have prizes for 2nd back then. 1k x2 for 2nd with News Ltd subscription this year. :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back