2015 Ladder predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible attitude
Meh, you flogs made the rebuild a hard thing so we have to do it properly.

Don't think many saints fans want us not to finish bottom to get the no.1 pick in the ND and PSD.

Because it isn't a lottery system it's the most effective way to rebuild

Still a terrible attitude
I'm excited about the future but realise we don't need to start climbing the ladder yet. We just signed our 19 youngest plays to long term deals so I'm happy with the CULTURE of the club. Unlike some which ship off top picks after 1 year

Still a terrible attitude
It's called realism. Have you looked at our team? It's a mixture of over-the-hill players, five or six genuine stars and ten or eleven youngsters who are still practically in nappies.

Mark my words, no st Kilda supporter out there wants to finish last. We want to be competitive and win a few games otherwise you're not developing.

But tell me how we are going to win anymore than half a dozen games with that squad. Your mob will probably notch your first win against us next year - the following teams will defeat us no matter where they play us: hawthorn, Sydney, port, Geelong, Richmond (match up well against us lately - we haven't beaten them since our thirteenth win in a row in 2010), Essendon (we only ever beat them in even years with the exception of 2009), west coast, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Carlton.

The following teams will beat us at their home ground - freo, Brisbane, collingwood (MCG).

The only games we will have a chance at winning will be against Melbourne (due for a win against us and we most likely will play them twice), GWS (slum chance at etihad, next to no chance at giants stadium), Brisbane at etihad only, freo at etihad only, collingwood at etihad only (slim chance).

I hope I'm wrong but I think we have one more year down the bottom and then we'll start to climb the ladder.

Edit:

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Fremantle
5. Richmond
6. North Melbourne
7. Adelaide
8. Gold Coast

9. Geelong
10. West Coast
11. Carlton
12. GWS
13. Essendon
14. Brisbane
15. Collingwood
16. Western Bulldogs
17. St Kilda
18. Melbourne

Last edited:
1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Fremantle
5. Richmond
6. North Melbourne
7. Adelaide
8. Gold Coast

9. West Coast
10. Carlton
11. GWS
12. Essendon
13. Brisbane
14. Collingwood
15. Western Bulldogs
16. St Kilda
17. Melbourne

Did Geelong fold?

1. Port 2.Hawthorn 3.Sydney 4.Adelaide 5.Fremantle 6.West Coast 7.Richmond 8.Geelong 9.Gold Coast 10.North Melbourne 11. Essendon 12.Brisbane 13.Carlton 14.GWS 15.Melbourne 16. Collingwood 17.Qesterb Bulldogs 18.St Kilda

My early predictions.

Edit:

1. Hawthorn
2. Port Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Fremantle
5. Richmond
6. North Melbourne
7. Adelaide
8. Gold Coast

9. Geelong
10. West Coast
11. Carlton
12. GWS
13. Essendon
14. Brisbane
15. Collingwood
16. Western Bulldogs
17. St Kilda
18. Melbourne
You don't think Lions will improve next year?

You don't think Lions will improve next year?
We will, but not by that much - not as much as some people think. Still have that big problem up forward that will take until next year's trade/free agency period to address.

Would love to be proved wrong though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn
Sydney
Port Adelaide
North Melbourne
Fremantle
Gold Coast
Richmond
Brisbane
------------------------------
Essendon
Geelong
Adelaide
GWS
Carlton
West Coast
Western Bulldogs
Collingwood
Melbourne
St Kilda

Geelong
Sydney
Port
North
Hawthorn
Fremantle
Gold Coast
Brisbane
Essendon
West Coast
GWS
Richmond
Melbourne
Adelaide
Carlton
St Kilda
Collingwood
Doggies

If you plotted a bar graph for West Coast I reckon 90% of responses would be between 9th and 12th. I've seen one person have us 8th and every other team I've seen has us in the 3rd block of 4.

Can't someone else be the new Richmond? Like the old Richmond?

Sydney
Fremantle
Port
Hawthorn

North
Adelaide
Geelong
Gold Coast

Essendon
West Coast
Brisbane
Richmond
GWS
Collingwood

Melbourne
Carlton
Western Bulldogs
St Kilda

i will wait until the fixture comes out. im glad Port have expectation this year. with anylucvk they wont get kissed on the d!ck in 2015. no injuries and they played teams when they were missing 4-6 top players.

Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Sydney
Gold Coast
Fremantle
Geelong
Carlton
North Melbourne
Brisbane
West Coast
Richmond
GWS