List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see how Boekhorst goes next year...
We're saying his fitness is sub par atm...but that will be exposed even worse with the interchange cap being reduced to 90.

To play that flashy, pacy wingman role you need to be fit enough to run up and down the wings all game...lets hope he can really improve his tank.
I think that you will find that BB will go away and do something similar to what Cripps did last year. Go out and get a personal trainer (his dad can afford it... the w***er is loaded) and come back fitter and stronger than ever. I might try and get hold of his grandfather when I get proper broadband back and see what Blaine's plans for the offseason are.

tigers not interested in bennell. focus has to be on yarran now and we need to go after first round pick

No Treloar, no Bennell, Yarran waiting in the wings. First round pick or lennon if they want to add to their team in this year's trade period.
Missing speed, skill and "heart". Not saying Yarran brings the heart but he brings the other 2.

It could be that they have been so desperate to avoid handing out their first rounder for Yazz that they have botched their other negotiations.

Treloar would be way too expensive for them and Bennell is too much of a risk for them... and would also cost them a first rounder.

I can just see Bitchmond coming to us saying "look... Yarran wants to come to us, how about our second round pick for him... it's good value" only to see GWS come to us and offer us Tomlinson, Plowman, Sommers and Phillips for Yarran, Warnock and our second round pick.

It could be that they have been so desperate to avoid handing out their first rounder for Yazz that they have botched their other negotiations.

Treloar would be way too expensive for them and Bennell is too much of a risk for them... and would also cost them a first rounder.

I can just see Bitchmond coming to us saying "look... Yarran wants to come to us, how about our second round pick for him... it's good value" only to see GWS come to us and offer us Tomlinson, Plowman, Sommers and Phillips for Yarran, Warnock and our second round pick.
Only that GWS wouldn't do that.

Who knows if they're interested in Yarran... but by god they won't be in Warnock.

If we have any chance in satisfying GWS for Tomlinson we need to get a good return from Henderson or Yarran. Even if we have to use our pick 20 to upgrade into mid first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think that most people posting on these boards wouldn't have seen enough of these guys to make an informed comment on the relative pre-draft performances of the two groups of players.

Have you seen a lot of these guys perform as 17/18 yo's? or are you relying on draft profiles and your perceptions of how the GWS players have performed?

I've seen as much as anyone if not more

I've seen as much as anyone if not more
which would be?

How many games of R.Clarke Hardwick Lovell Glass-Mcasker have you watched? - were they live? or video?

Similarly, how many U18 games of Plowman, Sumner et al have you watched? - again, was this live?

Given how confident you appear to be on the players, and the number of games you've watched, are you a recruiter affiliated with any particular club?

Richmond would be useless fishermen...

they can never pull a big fish...

Capt Ahab and the Richmond recruiting team continue their quest..

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back