2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Everyone getting excited about next year so going to renew the Vic membership but due to poor scheduling for melb games can only make it to 2 or 3 games max,so was thinking of getting the 3 game membership but its unclear if its available to us Vic supporters can someone please advise if they know,would be much appreciated.

If it's 2-3 games max it might just be best getting a supporter membership and paying for the games you're able to make. Iirc the regular Vic membership covers 5 games (and there's a Vic member bus to Geelong but I'm not sure if that's included in the 5) and there's not a lower level for it.

Membership updated for myself and my cat.

Haha, I've seriously been tempted to get a membership for my cat but the pet membership idea still seems so silly to me. Are pets counted in the membership tallies? I know the Hawks copped a bit on BF about it so I'm assuming that's the case.

Is it a public holiday today in Brisbane?

Have tried calling the Membership Team/Department several times and I keep getting put through to a message bank.

Is it a public holiday today in Brisbane?

Have tried calling the Membership Team/Department several times and I keep getting put through to a message bank.
Yeah something about some world leaders meeting up for a few beers. Not a big deal. Although president putin decided to bring some warships from russia. Pritty slow going up here.

I'm working. Kinda. Stuck in Townsville airport hoping to get a flight on time and no extra time in the air. Then its a long train ride home.
(Hence I am on BF)

Does anyone know where I could watch 2013 season replays? Smart replay on the afl website doesn't seem to go past round 1 2014 and I've already watched all our wins from this year three times over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, can anyone link up the snippet on the inside rear page of the Curious Snail today that says after a member driven campaign that sales of our new/old jumper had passed 1000, compared to about 100 this time last year? And that memberships were up 20%?

And that memberships were up 20%?
Would be interesting to know how many of those are just folks renewing before the roll-over date so they could order a guernsey?

So, can anyone link up the snippet on the inside rear page of the Curious Snail today that says after a member driven campaign that sales of our new/old jumper had passed 1000, compared to about 100 this time last year? And that memberships were up 20%?
To be fair (and I'm a big advocate for the guernsey), it is extremely misleading comparing jumper sales with last year. A new kit will always sell better than the existing, that's why teams like the Roar and Broncos change virtually every season, sales. What would be of interest, would be a comparison with 2009/10 off season and 2010 full season. That period presented a new kit for a finals team, so should have sold well. I suspect we would see returning to the old will out-sell the introduction of 'that thing'.

To be fair (and I'm a big advocate for the guernsey), it is extremely misleading comparing jumper sales with last year. A new kit will always sell better than the existing, that's why teams like the Roar and Broncos change virtually every season, sales. What would be of interest, would be a comparison with 2009/10 off season and 2010 full season. That period presented a new kit for a finals team, so should have sold well. I suspect we would see returning to the old will out-sell the introduction of 'that thing'.
That would be a fair comparison but even than I dont know anyone personally who brought 'that thing'. Now I know of at least 10 people with the new guernsey.

Does anyone know where I could watch 2013 season replays? Smart replay on the afl website doesn't seem to go past round 1 2014 and I've already watched all our wins from this year three times over

AFL App on my Samsung Smart TV (I assume you can get it on other Smart TVs?) has every game for 2014. Free too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back