2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Griffen would be sub-500k based on his current ave of 88.

(Murph & Beams were priced at ~498k, based on 92 pts)

Hopefully he could get over his back complaint and have an un-interrupted preseason.

I don't care if Luke Parker loses DPP, he will be locked in the guts for me. Outstanding player.

Macrae - but he needs to slow down now and play a few spud games, otherwise too expensive
Having owned McRae for much of the year he was terrific value based on his 330k starting price. Is averaging 27 possies, 6 marks & 4 tackles so is certainly a natural ball magnet link up player. His game is very outside though, so will need to work on his contested possession numbers to be a true SC premo. If he remains an out and out outside mid, he'll need to hit the scoreboard more often to boost his scores, otherwise you're relying on him to gather 35 possessions, most of them uncontested for him to tonne up in SC.

I'll definitely be starting with him in DT & AF next year though, the kids a seagull.

Andrew Walker should be good value next year. Has apparently been struggling with a knee injury most of the year, which would partly explain the 20 points per game drop off in his SC scoring this year. Nevertheless, he has been put on ice this year and will have a clean out of the knee, hopefully will be cherry ripe for next year priced at an 87.8 average.

Guthrie has shown steady improvement since he came into the league and I can't see why it won't continue. If he's a Defender in 2015 he'll be top 8-10. Would love it if he was a D/M.

Mids
Lockie whitfield + some of hes GWS mates
B.Crouch (already said)
A.Swallow.
Scooter Selwood.
Rucks.
Kruzer
Goldstein unsure what hes price will be should be cheaper starting price than this season?
Minson likely cheaper next season I mean starting price.
Forwards pending dpp status>
Duncan and Motlop
K.Jack.
H.Bennell.
Def.
NDS if gets Dpp status
Walker as said already.
Hibberd started the last 2 seasons really well if stays injury free could be a good pick up.

Guthrie has shown steady improvement since he came into the league and I can't see why it won't continue. If he's a Defender in 2015 he'll be top 8-10. Would love it if he was a D/M.
He most likely be just a mid like B.Ellis.Move into the neverland players to look at if def status but not good enough to be a straight mid In SC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some peeps have no trades left Or there season its already flowered up.Something to discuss.
Yeah, but it's how far away from the start of the 2015 season? 8 months?
Lot of water to pass under the bridge regarding retirements, injuries, changing clubs, new roles, etc, etc.

Yeah, but it's how far away from the start of the 2015 season? 8 months?
Lot of water to pass under the bridge regarding retirements, injuries, changing clubs, new roles, etc, etc.

there's an election in 2 years, doesn't stop anyone talking about that
and
SuperCoach is far more important than an election

Swan apparently been carrying injuries all year. Will be a mid-pricer next year if he doesn't improve on his current 89 ppg average.

Swan apparently been carrying injuries all year. Will be a mid-pricer next year if he doesn't improve on his current 89 ppg average.
Wrist/heel. He'll be back next year :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back