2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt it.

Lycett will be fwd ruck if that helps
Jaz witts will b fwd ruck but that certainly doesnt help

I'll be on this I reckon. Guy is solid. Any chance we could have him at Western Bulldogs? I'm prepared to trade Ayce Cordy, Tom Campbell, Jack Redpath and Liam Jones for him.

Looking at Judd's scores, he will be on my watch list next year.

He's still got it.

Looking at Judd's scores, he will be on my watch list next year.

He's still got it.
He won't be on mine. His SC/DT scores have always been relatively ordinary compared to his ability and he said last night he's aiming for just 18 games next season ... which is probably optimistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't be on mine. His SC/DT scores have always been relatively ordinary compared to his ability and he said last night he's aiming for just 18 games next season ... which is probably optimistic.
Yeah, I posted this just before I saw he said he's aiming for 18 games. Haha.

From the te@B@ggers "Daisy" if fwd/mid burnman from this season! Didnt burn me never thought of him as a gun SC mid,but mid/fwd.Seems to be playing/scoring better last month.

101 & 123 from his last 2 games against Freo & GC is Diasy finally finding his feet in a new club and getting over his injuries and is more reflective of his ability than what he had produced until then. If he's a M/F next year priced at 78 I'll be all over that, as he's capable of averaging 110 at his best. 2015's Robbie Gray IMHO.

From the te@B@ggers "Daisy" if fwd/mid burnman from this season! Didnt burn me never thought of him as a gun SC mid,but mid/fwd.Seems to be playing/scoring better last month.
Had practically no preseason and at a new club. On the watch list.

I'm going to start my 2015 team with:

Ablett Pendles Rockliff Fyfe Selwood Beams Sloane Sidebottom and go all rookies in defense/fwd.
ill slowly build the team up with that beautiful core <insert evil laugh>

I'm going to start my 2015 team with:

Ablett Pendles Rockliff Fyfe Selwood Beams Sloane Sidebottom and go all rookies in defense/fwd.
ill slowly build the team up with that beautiful core <insert evil laugh>
Good luck finding 6/8 playing forward rookies.
evil laugh.gif

Jack Steven will be a terrific pick for next season imo. Back end of 2013 was ultra-premium scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back