List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't because it would break my heart to see Maj succeed at the scum. I'd be happy for him to make a go of it at any other club, just not there.

It would break my heart to see him succeed *anywhere. Especially as we've two pensioners up forward.

Edit: * Else

Last edited:
Kennedy averaging 28 possessions & 3.5 tackles a game for Collingwood Reserves the past month.

Buckley won't play him because he doesn't like his defensive work.

Has played nearly three seasons of AFL now.

Wants to stay in Melbourne.

Likes North as we met with him originally before the 2012 & told him we would draft him but went Garner instead.

Currently signed with Pies until end of 2016.

It will be a 1st rounder for yarran surely. Richmonds 2nd pick will end up at Round pick 40, that won't be enough.
They were going to give up a 1st rounder for trengrove last year and gave up a pick in the 20's for hampson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the 40s why so late for a second rounder? Wouldn't it be mid 20s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlisle and Motlop coming to North in off season for picks and not required players, would be an absolutely awesome result for us.

I'm already excited about it as both have plenty of years ahead, knowing we desperately need outside pace and skill, and an elite defender.

Imagine a fit Wells, add these two, with no retirements that affect our best 22 and we are an extremely dangerous team in 2016.

Make it happen!!

Last edited:
We get carlise and some outside silky skilled mid and we woukd of done well.

Didn't Kennedy pretty much wipe us when we interviewed him at the draft camp- **** him.
Nah, not him. He was dissapointed we didn't pick him up.
Are you thinking of kavanagh?
I was pretty sure Ben K was pretty dismissive of North also.....didn't wanna leave Adelaide was the story I thought. He's too small and not Boomer quick, this equals maybe not good enough

Carlisle is way better than a 2nd pick we would offer, our 1st would be about right.

2nd a Maj may be about right as well.

Our first & 2nd but they must reappoint Hirdy

Carlisle and Motlop coming to North in off season for picks and not required players, would be an absolutely awesome result for us.

I'm already excited about it as both have plenty of years ahead, knowing we desperately need outside pace and skill, and an elite defender.

Imagine a fit Wells, add these two, with no retirements that affect our best 22 and we are an extremely dangerous team in 2016.

Make it happen!!

Imagine wells running around unchecked.

Boomer, higgo , cunners, ziebs, dal already there and if we get motlop it would be a premiership move

Imagine wells running around unchecked.

Boomer, higgo , cunners, ziebs, dal already there and if we get motlop it would be a premiership move

Absolutely.

I think we need to trade extras and picks right now - if we don't I don't think we have enough high level youngsters to be a legitimate GF threat when Boomer/Petrie/Waite/NDS/Wells/Spud retire.

I'd like to go all in now and try and maximize our list.

Last edited:
We get carlise and some outside silky skilled mid and we woukd of done well.

Didn't Kennedy pretty much wipe us when we interviewed him at the draft camp- **** him.

Nah Kennedy wanted to come to us!

It was kavanagh who said he wasn't interested in going to is because he wanted to go to the bombers!

In the 40s why so late for a second rounder? Wouldn't it be mid 20s?
Richmonds first pick is looking likely to be 14-15 range. This would make their 2nd pick around 32-33. That 32-33 pick would become 35-37 at best with FA compensation.
In a weak draft that would be just dumb to take that deal for a talented player. Bolton would back himself to turn him around rather than take that pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think Toes brought it to my attention in his draft year.

Nyet, not Kennedy (whose male cousin is married to my female cousin), it would've been Kavanagh and his old man, but that was widely publicised and known at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back