List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would want more than an exchange of 2nd and 3rd rd picks for lynch. Dont know if melbourne has what wed want probably have to have a 3rd club to be involved aswell. Ive already floated the idea of this scenario on the adelaide board:
Lynch to melb
Yarran to crows
Watts to carlton
I think melbourne are the winners out of this trade but every club gets what it needs imo.

No thanks. We could get more for Watts then Lynch, and besides that, Watts and Lynch are best mates so if the club was going to get Lynch then I don't think Watts would want to leave.

We would want more than an exchange of 2nd and 3rd rd picks for lynch. Dont know if melbourne has what wed want probably have to have a 3rd club to be involved aswell. Ive already floated the idea of this scenario on the adelaide board:
Lynch to melb
Yarran to crows
Watts to carlton
I think melbourne are the winners out of this trade but every club gets what it needs imo.

We wouldn't be giving up Watts now after he's starting to come good after so long.

Maybe replace Watts with Toumpas.

Lynch to me seems a better version of Dawes, hard work horse but doesn't crash packs.

Anyway I'd say he's on a similar level to Colin Garland, if he leaves through free agency maybe his compo pick and Lynch being younger maybe we top it up with another late pick?

Evening gents. What is the general consensus on Howe's worth? The media keeps linking us to him & now Eade has said we will target a 3rd tall fwd. Our end of 1st Rd (19'ish) be around the mark?
If you get the best out of him on a regular basis, you're spot on the mark.

If you get what he's given us over the past 18 months, you'd be getting reamed.

No thanks. We could get more for Watts then Lynch, and besides that, Watts and Lynch are best mates so if the club was going to get Lynch then I don't think Watts would want to leave.
How about Watts and our first pick for Danger?! Best buds get to play together. Crows get two quality players and we get Danger Mouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Collingwood trying to collect all these young players and draft picks, I'd be open to offering our first round pick for Steele Sidebottom. A proven talent and a player I think we very much could use and who could be gettable. Thoughts?

I'm not totally sold on Lynch but think he could add to our structure up forward. Don't want to give up too much and definitely not Watts now he's playing some good footy.
We could potentially lose Howe and Garland. Which will land us more picks and that's when a trade will happen I think.

I'm not totally sold on Lynch but think he could add to our structure up forward. Don't want to give up too much and definitely not Watts now he's playing some good footy.
We could potentially lose Howe and Garland. Which will land us more picks and that's when a trade will happen I think.

If we effectively swapped Howe and Garland for Redden and Lynch, we'd be a much stronger team in an instant. Would be great if that somehow happened.

If we effectively swapped Howe and Garland for Redden and Lynch, we'd be a much stronger team in an instant. Would be great if that somehow happened.

Alot of pressure would go onto our backs to take intercept marks though, we would really need Grimes to start going for his marks again

Alot of pressure would go onto our backs to take intercept marks though, we would really need Grimes to start going for his marks again

I reckon TMac and Frost would be given more responsibility to take intercept marks considering their size and skills. And yeah, hopefully Grimes takes his game to another level again.... (not holding my breath on that one though).

I had to admire the write up on Collingwood and it's list of recruiting targets.
Their 1st round pick for Treloar + their 2nd round and a player for Aish. A bit modest.

Would Garland and Howe be a big loss at the end of the year? Be nice if Oscar showed something in the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back