List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news: we can all safely assume Howe will fetch a top 10 pick now that we know Melksham is worth pick 25 alone. :rainbow:

The bad news: we will on trade that for Bugg. :drunk:

Not even a token pick back... I don't understand how Essendon still can overvalue their players and make every other club pay premiums for them. They finished below us, their list has been considered pretty bad throughout the year and the players have the whole drugs scandal as an excuse to leave via the PSD. We should have the upper hand but we are weak.

Were the ones that have valued him at 400k over 4, not them

exclusive vision from inside dees trading hq
iV17OOg.gif

Hawks get Carlisle?

Guess they have learnt that with the talent so spread there is no point dropping down to load up
With everyone paying their list the same wages and players able to pick their destinations it's easier than ever to sustain success. **** I wish some afl clubs would have more balls.

I go to a thing for a few hours, come back and find Hawks are likely to get Carlisle? Red faces for the Saints if it happens.

I don't know how I feel about it. On the one hand I was quietly resentful that a club like St Kilda, bottom 5, was seemingly able to woo a player that is regarded as a valuable commodity when Melbourne can't seem to find anyone with any amount of crazy money who is willing to contemplate this team (other than Melks obviously). So this bitter part of me is strangely satisfied. On the other hand it's annoying to watch clubs in contention like Hawks and Roos shuffling the attractive trade prospects amongst themselves at will. It seems a bit of an uphill slog to get to the status of destination club when top teams endlessly have their pick of talent.

I think a minor meltdown is called for. It's honest, a good melt. I briefly lurked over the trade threads where St Kilda supporters are steadfastly refusing to melt and attempting to persuade themselves they really didn't want Carlisle too much in the first place. A well placed meltdown would be so much healthier

And Howe has confirmed that he wants to go to Collingwood ...

We need to get one back here ... Kennedy + #26 so we're back in the 2nd round ...

OrE67Zf.jpg
OrE67Zf.jpg
Yeah well heigh ho. I've always thought your arm sleeve looked a bit stupid Jeremy

Dude's highlights reel is as good as anyone in the league. Let's just pretend this is one game as opposed to an entire season...

Trying to find the bright side, he's got some pretty handy qualities ... he's got speed, can use it both side, got probably bit of mongrel about him, and loves a goal ...

The issue is his highlight reel goes for less than 2 minutes. After I've drunken away my sadness on this, I'm going to be prepared to reserve judgement until he starts playing games. There is probably no saying how much of an effect the ASADA junk has on any individual ... I wouldn't have thought the club would have been the best place to be around the last few years, so job satisfaction wouldn't be at its highest. I'm choosing to remember the Essendon games I've watched where he was racking up the touches and slotting goals while wanting to punch him in the face, and not the more recent games where he's been stinking it up and I'd been laughing heartily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know what this means?
Have no idea, would seem silly to put him down upon arriving at the club if that is the meaning, which i doubt. I have absolutely no idea what Pertracca means by that. Also upon further sleuthing, JHK said it too before pertracca did, and pertracca faved it

anyone know what this means?
Does he have a dog? Does he identify a bit too much with the dog? I don't know really.

Question for you - is your avatar photoshopped awkwardly somehow, or is Melksham's head really that big?

Holy moly, isn't this draft meant to be one of the weakest in years, hence 25 is probably 35-40? If that's the case more than happy with Melksham, have to back Goodwin. We lack outside speed and Melksham certainly provides that. Side needs balance and right now we are way too slow. oh and dont over think about the saying its just welcome to the club jake, happy to have you.

Can only echo the thoughts of most others seems like an awful trade to me. Essendon laughing their arse off and so they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back