List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs is related to Bennell and trades, I have no idea what the other two are fighting over.

SLF is just jealous that I have more Twitter followers than him.

Why is Chadwiko so full of hate?

And how can he defend supporting a team with a blatantly racist nickname, yet also support the inclusive refugee friendly NMFC?

As somebody with family members who are proud Cree nation, I am disgusted by this.

Fully agree that it's a joke that Washington have not been forced to change their nickname, I personally find it offensive and refuse to call them by that name. Don't get your angst against Chad though.

Montagna was sitting next to one of my best mates on a plane to Hong Kong yesterday arvo. I submitted the list of BF questions that I needed answered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you DON'T have penis!

Aren't you nearly 50 years old? And weren't you trying to make it as a journalist at one point?

Surely you can do better than a grammatically incorrect dick joke.

Why must we squabble like a flock of sparrows dipped in breadcrumbs?

Just reporting what I've heard.

Nobody has to get it tattooed on their dick.

If they have one.

Aren't you nearly 50 years old? And weren't you trying to make it as a journalist at one point?

Surely you can do better than a grammatically incorrect dick joke.

Both incorrect. I'm not even 40 and I did make it as a journalist?

Have you learned to eat grown up foods like meat or do you still get fed mushed up pears?

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back