2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saad, McIntosh or Oxley?
Like most here, I have Oxley & McIntosh ahead of Saad.

But to pick between Oxley & Mcintosh is a prick of a call to made.

May go McIntosh mainly as we'll know he's not sub. But then again, we have Saad as insurance if Oxley is Sub. So maybe that's not a big concern.

Oxley has against him that he's most likely to be on a losing side, and the big stage for a kid may do him in. But I reckon he has a higher potential ceiling.

Ugh. No idea what to do.

So with Gray out do i ...

Leave him forward with Krak on the ground to loophole Hogan/Clark?

Switch him to mids with Bont fwd, and use him to loophole Cripps with one of Cockatoo/Miller?

Think I've figured it out.

Reverse trades, Lamb on field, Hogan to bench. If I like Hogan's score, good. Otherwise, trade Lamb > Krak on field.

Gray to mids, Bont to forwards. Cripps onto the field, Vandenberg to bench as Emg. I like VDB's score, good. Otherwise, Touk or utensil onto the field. Or possibly, trade utensil > Krak and onto the field for Gray.

sorted.

Like most here, I have Oxley & McIntosh ahead of Saad.
I'm starting to think that of the 3, McIntosh is the one that should be on the bench. Saad has 3 solid scores to his name. McIntosh burst out of the blocks and then 2 X 60's. Ox got subbed out in Round1 but has been solid since. I'll be loopholing McIntosh tonight now that B.Goodes is out. If he fires fine. If not Saad goes on the ground

Toughest decision I've had to make yet. All forwards playing so can't use an emergency loophole and have to pick 2 to play on field out of Bellchambers, Clark, Salem and Hogan. No idea. I may end up flipping a coin.

Everyone starting Vandenberg now he's not sub?
Have spots in my midfield for three of Vandenberg, Heeney, CEY, NVB, Lang and Miller.
I can loophole Vandenberg as the emergency luckily, but if I couldn't I'd be applying my rule of choosing rookies playing in their home state ahead of those playing interstate.

I'll have V'berg to start, miller wearing the vest. Seems most in agreeance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Vandenberg set as an emergency, I need to play two of CEY, Cripps, Van Berlo and Heeney. At the moment I'm thinking Cripps and CEY. If CEY gets the vest, I'll sawp him with Van Berlo. Thoughts?

So with Vandenberg set as an emergency, I need to play two of CEY, Cripps, Van Berlo and Heeney. At the moment I'm thinking Cripps and CEY. If CEY gets the vest, I'll sawp him with Van Berlo. Thoughts?
Yes

Heeney v CEY.

If cey was on field would go him no worries. Being named on the bench has me worried
I would think that CEY will start. Jarryd Lyons the sub? Tough call. I usually like to start the guys who play first and don't have the vest just in case. Safety first sort of thing. CEY has been great so far in SC, but who knows how the coaches think.

I'm also a bit concerned now that Anderson has travelled with the Hawthorn team. If he plays I'll be stuck with Vandenberg on the bench. I was going to trde Anderson to Krak next week. If he plays today and especially if he's the sub again, might have to pull the trigger now

I would think that CEY will start. Jarryd Lyons the sub? Tough call. I usually like to start the guys who play first and don't have the vest just in case. Safety first sort of thing. CEY has been great so far in SC, but who knows how the coaches think.

I'm also a bit concerned now that Anderson has travelled with the Hawthorn team. If he plays I'll be stuck with Vandenberg on the bench. I was going to trde Anderson to Krak next week. If he plays today and especially if he's the sub again, might have to pull the trigger now
Cameron, Grigg and Crouch out for me!

Lyons most likely sub as you said, CEY should play full game, as will Jaensch and Wright.

Same. I normally play on field whoever plays first without vest.

I've got Anderson as well and will be trading him to Gregson if he doesn't play or if he plays and is the sub. If he is in the 21 I'll leave him

Same. I normally play on field whoever plays first without vest.

I've got Anderson as well and will be trading him to Gregson if he doesn't play or if he plays and is the sub. If he is in the 21 I'll leave him
Fair enough. I suppose if he plays a full game he only has a break even of 24. May as well let him ride and eek out a few extra dollars. Would love to see him start getting some decent scores. Doesn't seem likely with the way he has been used though so far.

Anderson is a certainty to play

I traded him.out last nite so he's a lock 2 play FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back