2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be wary of lack of coverage on your bench though if you're going down this route.

Yeah will only do it if one of Andrews/Kelly/WhiteX look like being a good D7 option. What are your thoughts on Byrne? Haven't heard him mentioned much but IMO he is the best of the rookies that debuted last week. Has the FWD swing which will be handy and should be able to hold a spot in Carlton's side. Has 9 disposals in a quarter and a bit. If he shakes the vest he could be a solid D7/8.

Yeah will only do it if one of Andrews/Kelly/WhiteX look like being a good D7 option. What are your thoughts on Byrne? Haven't heard him mentioned much but IMO he is the best of the rookies that debuted last week. Has the FWD swing which will be handy and should be able to hold a spot in Carlton's side. Has 9 disposals in a quarter and a bit. If he shakes the vest he could be a solid D7/8.
Reckon he has earned a spot, Yarran out helps his cause as well. Would wait a week if possible though before committing to any of these rookies that have played only one game.

Reckon he has earned a spot, Yarran out helps his cause as well. Would wait a week if possible though before committing on any of these rookies that have played only one game.

Ideally I would, but I have Goodes, and downgrading Goodes to Byrne allows me to turn Wines into Sloane. Worst case Byrne gets dropped and I can use him as a loophole with the 3 aforementioned. Then instead of downgrading Adcock I'll just upgrade him.

Saad, McIntosh, Oxley - can't loophole, which one to bench this week..
Maybe bench Oxley? Saad has been the most consistent and is only playing the giants. Mcintosh might go alright against the dees I think, smashed another rubbish team in Carlton

With a breakeven of 32 there is a genuine chance he has hit his top price for the year
Nah he'll get a few more 50-60s tbh, should get to 180k at least

Hah, let's hope so mate. My score got a whole lot better last year after I accidentally cancelled a trade in the bye rounds, and stopped giving a **** for the rest of the year, maybe that'll happen...
Tough luck bud. I had Watson as captain couple years ago playing Sunday twighlight. Got injured with a score of 25. s**t happens, you just gotta roll with the punches.

1 of Clark,Hogan and Salem to start up fwd? Leaning towards Salem
Have you got a injured rookie to loophole?

Otherwise
Salem/hogan/Clarke in that order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheed v BL
Heeney v FRE
Cripps v STK
Vandeberg v RIC
CEY v WB
NVB v WB

Pick 4 ordered (1-4) to start on field please gentlemen, and good ladies.

Sheed v BL
Heeney v FRE
Cripps v STK
Vandeberg v RIC
CEY v WB
NVB v WB

Pick 4 ordered (1-4) to start on field please gentlemen, and good ladies.
CEY
Cripps
nvb
heeney and vanders flip a coin. Probably vandenBerg just against the weaker side

3/3 is good for me. Was thinking the same but maybe Sheed instead of VDB.
If Sheed fixes up his kicking a bit will score well.

I'd still go Heeney over Sheed, although he went off a bit crook on the weekend, so im picking him for a slightly lower score.

That being said, I had the same feeling last week and had Vanders on field over him up until lockout when i switched them over, very happy I did.

dkVxupr.jpg

oxley or mcintosh to join brown on the bench? or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back