2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone with this weekly problem should just trade in Hamling for D8 loophole doughnut. Way more useful than Nathan Brown.
My other defenders are Heath Shaw, Simpson, Newnes, Hibberd and Ibbotson. I wouldn't trade any of those guys for Hamling just for the sake of having a D8 loophole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't got the three-way defender rookies right yet, so my instinct is to play Oxley as first pref, then Saad, with McIntosh on the bench.

Therefore what I will actually do is play McIntosh and Oxley, with Saad on the pine.

Will still be wrong.

2 of either Vanderberg, P Cripps, I Heeney or T Miller on the field?
Judd out means Cripps to get more time in the mids.

For me it's Heeney and Cripps, with Vanderberg as the next option incase you don't like heeney vs freo.

I'm backing McIntosh and Oxley in ahead of Saad this week.
Hoping McIntosh against weaker Dees midfield can find a bit of it.

Tigers should make short work of the Dees, so I'm fielding McIntosh too. Oxley a bit iffy for me, personally think the Dons will roll the pies pretty badly tomorrow and gobble most of the points.

Oxley/macintosh in my backs have to start- no debate :(
CEY has locked himself ahead of my other rooks, after last week Cripps deserves a shot, especially with no Judd.
Heeney or Saad (or Vandenberg for that matter) to take Gray's spot?
And I can't move him forward because my bench consists of Lonie and Lamb

Everyone with this weekly problem should just trade in Hamling for D8 loophole doughnut. Way more useful than Nathan Brown.
Spot on. I have Hamling at D8. It's already worked nicely by being able to take KMac's ton in the opening round. It was between him(Heard he may get games as the year goes on) and Brown for that last spot and I just couldn't bring myself to have N.Brown staring back at me from D8!

bit of a predicament. with gray out, i've still got lamb on the bench, so no emergencies. as a result, i've subbed in lonie, but i've read he's in doubt for tomorrow's game.

i could switch gray for swan or martin, put lonie back on the bench as an emergency, and then sub touk into the starting midfield, leaving me with no midfield emergencies.

so basically lonie with no fwd reserves, or touk with no mid reserves? :confused:

8bEC4yL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back