2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cripps, CEY for me. CEY first game with Sloane not there, more contested footy for him.

Which 1 of H Andrews, K McIntosh, J Lever

you're lucky to have the option. i gotta start kmac and lever o_O

i just looked at which one might be playign at home cuz that might help them a bit... they're all playing away.

Kmac is gonna get around 50 - 60 so depends on your risk profile but i would go with lever. B SMith and Laird out, playing GCS, ADL should win = more points to Lever (maybe). Unless you're tipping GCS. * i don't know. tough one

i just looked at which one might be playign at home cuz that might help them a bit... they're all playing away.

Kmac is gonna get around 50 - 60 so depends on your risk profile but i would go with lever. B SMith and Laird out, playing GCS, ADL should win = more points to Lever (maybe). Unless you're tipping GCS. **** i don't know. tough one
Well, that was helpful.. :confused:

Cripps, CEY for me. CEY first game with Sloane not there, more contested footy for him.

Which 1 of H Andrews, K McIntosh, J Lever
I've just traded out McIntosh to get Rockliff - and out of the other two, I'm playing Lever. Andrews continues to surprise however

Kmac is gonna get around 50 - 60 so depends on your risk profile but i would go with lever. B SMith and Laird out, playing GCS, ADL should win = more points to Lever (maybe). Unless you're tipping GCS. **** i don't know. tough one

I think you mean Jaensch not Laird. Or at least I hope you do

2 of Lumumba, CEY and Gregson to start

I am thinking I might loophole Gregson tonight to see how he goes (I still have Heeney)

If he goes ok, it is then a toss up between CEY and the Prince as to which one to start.

FWIW i'd actually start the Prince

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 of Cripps, CEY, Miller, griffen (yes i still have her) and krak.

atm its the first 3, what does everyone else think?

Back line who to start? N.Brown v McIntosh v Saad
I wish every choice this week was this easy ... Saad!

So many rookies returning this week is a good thing I guess, but it's caused lots of tough decisions. Before trades it's ....
2 of Cripps, CEL, Vandenberg and McKenzie in the mids (could almost chuck Griffen in with that lot the way he's going)
2 of Krakouer, Clark, Hogan and Tarrant in the forwards
and, if I trade in Lever ...
3 of Saad, Oxley, McIntosh and Lever in the backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back